CBSE, NCERT, JEE Main, NEET-UG, NDA, Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, Exemplars, Revision Notes, Free Videos, MCQ Tests & more.Install Now
CBSE class 10 English Communicative Chapter 1 Fiction-Two Gentlemen of Verona notes in PDF are available for free download in myCBSEguide mobile app. The best app for CBSE students now provides Fiction-Two Gentlemen of Verona class 10 Notes latest chapter wise notes for quick preparation of CBSE board exams and school based annual examinations. Class 10 English Communicative notes on chapter 1 Fiction-Two Gentlemen of Verona are also available for download in CBSE Guide website.
CBSE Guide Fiction-Two Gentlemen of Verona class 10 Notes
CBSE guide notes are the comprehensive notes which covers the latest syllabus of CBSE and NCERT. It includes all the topics given in NCERT class 10 English Communicative text book. Users can download CBSE guide quick revision notes from myCBSEguide mobile app and my CBSE guide website.
10 English Communicative notes Chapter 1 Fiction-Two Gentlemen of Verona
Download CBSE class 10th revision notes for chapter 1 Fiction-Two Gentlemen of Verona in PDF format for free. Download revision notes for Fiction-Two Gentlemen of Verona class 10 Notes and score high in exams. These are the Fiction-Two Gentlemen of Verona class 10 Notes prepared by team of expert teachers. The revision notes help you revise the whole chapter in minutes. Revising notes in exam days is on of the best tips recommended by teachers during exam days.
Two Gentlemen of Verona
By – A J Cronin
- This is the story of two young boys named, Nicola and Jacopo, who lived in Verona, Italy. They were brothers. They were 13 and 12 years respectively.
- The narrator met the boys at the outskirts of Verona and he bought a box of wild strawberries from them.
- They were dressed in odd clothes and looked shabby.
- The narrator found them undertaking different jobs to earn a living.
- The boys polished shoes, sold newspapers, and did many other jobs to earn money.
- They also took the tourists to the places of their interest-to Juliet’s tomb in and around Verona.
- They were very helpful to the narrator and his driver Luigi as they could buy a packet of American cigarettes or arrange seats for the opera.
- The narrator and his companion were impressed at the attitude of the boys to take up any job without any complaint.
- He and his partner wondered what these boys must be doing with all the money they earned.
- When the narrator was leaving Verona on Monday, he asked if he could do anything for them before going.
- The younger brother Jacopo asked the narrator if he could drive them to their village which was 30 miles from Verona.
- The narrator’s driver Luigi had the Sunday off but the narrator drove them himself to Poleta.
- They leaped out from the car before a large red-roofed villa and promised to come back within an hour.
- The narrator could not resist his curiosity, so he followed the boys and there he discovered that the villa was actually a hospital. A nurse briefed him the story of the two boys which was equally surprising.
- Nicola and Jacopo lived a comfortable and cultured life with their father and elder sister.
- Their widower father was a well-known singer and was killed in the war against Germany.
- During the war, a bomb blast made them homeless and they were left in the streets with their only elder sister Lucia.
- The children had a tough time reestablishing their house and when they heard about the Resistance movement, they secretly joined the same, leaving their sister behind.
- After the war, they returned home and found that their sister suffering from tuberculosis of the spine.
- They did not give up. They decided to admit their sister in a nursing home and take care of her in every possible way.
- The narrator did not want to intrude into the privacy of the boys hence, he did not meet the boys and their sister in the hospital. He waited for them outside till the boys rejoined him.
- He was all the more impressed by the integrity, dedication and diligence of the boys. He preferred not to embarrass them by questioning about their private ife which they never shared with outsiders.
- He ended up the story with the hope that the selfless action of the boys brought a new nobility to human life and it was a greater hope for the entire humanity.
- He liked the gentlemanly qualities of the boys and called them the two gentlemen of Verona.
Fiction-Two Gentlemen of Verona class 10 Notes
- CBSE Revision notes (PDF Download) Free
- CBSE Revision notes for Class 10 English Communicative PDF
- CBSE Revision notes Class 10 English Communicative – CBSE
- CBSE Revisions notes and Key Points Class 10 English Communicative
- Summary of the NCERT books all chapters in English Communicative class 10
- Short notes for CBSE class 10th English Communicative
- Key notes and chapter summary of English Communicative class 10
- Quick revision notes for CBSE board exams
CBSE Class-10 Revision Notes and Key Points
Fiction-Two Gentlemen of Verona class 10 Notes. CBSE quick revision note for Class-10 English Communicative, Chemistry, Maths, Biology and other subject are very helpful to revise the whole syllabus during exam days. The revision notes covers all important formulas and concepts given in the chapter. Even if you wish to have an overview of a chapter, quick revision notes are here to do if for you. These notes will certainly save your time during stressful exam days.
- Revision Notes for class-10 Mathematics
- Revision Notes for class-10 Science
- Revision Notes for class-10 Social Science
- Revision Notes for class-10 English Communicative
To download Fiction-Two Gentlemen of Verona class 10 Notes, sample paper for class 10 Mathematics, Social Science, Science, English Communicative; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
- Section C Grammar class 10 Notes English Communicative
- Fiction-Two Gentlemen of Verona class 10 Notes English Communicative
- Fiction-Mrs Packletides Tigers class 10 Notes English Communicative
- Fiction-The Letter class 10 Notes English Communicative
- Fiction-A Shady Plot class 10 Notes English Communicative
- Fiction-Patol Babu Film Star class 10 Notes English Communicative
- Fiction-Virtually True class 10 Notes English Communicative
- Drama-The Dear Departed class 10 Notes English Communicative
- Drama-Julius Caesar class 10 Notes English Communicative
- Poem-The Frog and the Nightingale class 10 Notes English Communicative
- Poem-Mirror class 10 Notes English Communicative
- Poem-Not Marble nor the Gilded Monuments class 10 Notes English Communicative
- Poem-Ozymandias class 10 Notes English Communicative
- Poem-The Rime of the Ancient Mariner class 10 Notes English Communicative
- Poem-Snake class 10 Notes English Communicative