Install myCBSEguide mobile app for FREE sample papers, Test Papers, Revision Notes, Previous year question papers, NCERT solutions and MCQ tests. Refer myCBSEguide App to your friends and Earn upto Rs.500/-.
Revision Notes for Class 12 Biology in PDF are available for free download in myCBSEguide mobile app. The best app for CBSE students now provides class 12 Notes latest chapter wise notes for quick preparation of CBSE board exams and school-based annual examinations. Class 12 Biology Revision notes are also available for download in CBSE Guide website.
Chapter Wise Revision Notes for Class 12 Biology
- Chapter – 1 Reproduction in Organisms
- Chapter – 2 Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- Chapter – 3 Human Reproduction
- Chapter – 4 Reproductive Health
- Chapter – 5 Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- Chapter – 6 Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Chapter – 7 Evolution
- Chapter – 8 Human Health and Disease
- Chapter – 9 Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
- Chapter – 10 Microbes in Human Welfare
- Chapter – 11 Biotechnology Principles and Processes
- Chapter – 12 Biotechnology and its Applications
- Chapter – 13 Organisms and Populations
- Chapter – 14 Ecosystem
- Chapter – 15 Biodiversity and Conservation
- Chapter – 16 Environmental Issues
Revision Notes for Class 12 – Free PDF Download
- Business Studies
- Computer Science
- Informatics Practices
- English Core
- Physical Education
Revision Notes for Class 12 Biology
Revision Notes for Class 12 Biology CBSE quick revision note for class-12 Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology, and other subject are very helpful to revise the whole syllabus during exam days. The revision notes covers all important formulas and concepts given in the chapter. Even if you wish to have an overview of a chapter, quick revision notes are here to do if for you. These notes will certainly save your time during stressful exam days.
To download Revision Notes for Class 12 Biology, sample paper for class 12 Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies, and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.