CBSE New Sample Papers 2021
CBSE Board Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, NCERT Exemplars, Revison Notes, Free Videos, CBSE Papers, MCQ Tests & more.Download Now
Sample paper of Physical Education Class 12 – in PDF
CBSE Sample Papers Class 12 Physical Education 2019 The new marking scheme and blueprint for class 12 have been released by CBSE. We are providing Physical Education sample papers for class 12 CBSE board exams. Sample Papers are available for free download in myCBSEguide app and website in PDF format. CBSE Sample Papers Class 12 Physical Education With Solutions of 10+2 Physical Education are made available by CBSE board exams are over. CBSE marking scheme and blue print is provided along with the Sample Papers. This helps students find answer the most frequently asked question, How to prepare for CBSE board exams. CBSE Sample Papers of class 12 Physical Education for 2018 Download the app today to get the latest and up-to-date study material. CBSE sample paper for class 12 Physical Education with questions and answers (solution).
Sample Papers of Class 12 Physical Education 2019 with solution
CBSE Sample Papers Class 12 Physical Education 2019
CBSE Sample Papers Class 12 Physical Education myCBSEguide provides CBSE class 12 Board Sample Papers of Physical Education for the year 2018, 2019,2020 with solutions in PDF format for free download. The CBSE Sample Papers for all – NCERT books and based on CBSE latest syllabus must be downloaded and practiced by students. Class 12 Physical Education New Sample Papers follow the blueprint of that year only. Student must check the latest syllabus and marking scheme. Sample paper for class 12 Physical Education and other subjects are available for download as PDF in-app too. myCBSEguide provides sample paper with solutions for the year 2018, 2019, 2020.
Sample Papers Class 12 Physical Education 2018-19
Time: 3 Hours
- The question paper consists of 26 questions.
- All questions are compulsory.
- Answer to question 1-11 carrying 1 mark should be in approximately 20- 30 words.
- Answer to question 12-19 carrying 3 marks should be in approximately 80-100 words.
- Answer to question 20-26 carrying 5 marks should be in approximately 150-200 words
- Define Endurance.
- What is food intolerance?
- Define Asana.
- Mention any one cause of ODD.
What is seeding?
- Briefly mention two advantages of Weight Training.
- What is menstrual dysfunction?
What do you understand by Diabetes?
- Mention the two advantages of Harvard step test.
- What is sarcolemma?
Explain the benefits of Pavanmuktasana
- Enlist the classification of sports injuries.
- Define Projectile.
Differentiate between gross and fine motor skills
- Explain the Jung’s classification of personality.
SECTION – B
- Describe the advantages of league tournaments.
How composition of muscle fibers effect speed?
- Olympic Games draw attention of the world towards the importance of physical education. It develops health and better citizens. The development of loyalty, brotherhood and team spirit takes place through participation in games. The various diversities due to different castes, racial differences, languages, cultures, the difference between countries widens the outlook of sports person.
- What values do the Olympic Games teaches the sports persons?
- According to you how Olympics is helping to create global unity?
- What Olympic games develops?
- Mention the sources of carbohydrates.
Elaborate the effects of exercise on size of the heart.
- Explain cognitive disability.
- How dislocation can be managed?
- Define Trajectory.
- Explain the meaning of external motivation.
Explain any six changes due to ageing.
- Describe Fartlek training method.
SECTION – C
- Draw a fixture of twenty-six teams participating in the knockout tournament.
- Explain the methods to prevent asthma.
- Explain the factors affecting motor development.
Define friction in sports.
- Explain in detail on female athletes ‘triad.
- Explain the Barrow motor ability test.
- Explain the physiological factors determining Strength and Speed.
- Explain the types of coordinative abilities.
Explain the coping strategies.
These are questions only. To view and download complete question paper with solution install myCBSEguide App from google play store or login to our student dashboard.
Sample Papers for Class 12 – 2019
- English Core
- Business Studies
- Computer Science
- Informatics Practices
- Hindi Core
- Hindi Elective
- Political Science
- Home Science
- Physical Education
- Other Subjects
To download sample paper for class 12 Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.