CBSE, NCERT, JEE Main, NEET-UG, NDA, Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, Exemplars, Revision Notes, Free Videos, MCQ Tests & more.Install Now
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 English The yellow Butterfly book solutions are available in PDF format for free download. These ncert book chapter wise questions and answers are very helpful for CBSE exam. CBSE recommends NCERT books and most of the questions in CBSE exam are asked from NCERT text books. Class 3 English chapter wise NCERT solution for English all the chapters can be downloaded from our website and myCBSEguide mobile app for free.
NCERT solutions for Class 3 English Download as PDF
NCERT Class 3 English Chapter wise Solutions
- 01 Magic Garden
- 02 Nina and the baby Sparrows
- 03 The Enormous trip
- 04 A little Fish story
- 05 The yellow Butterfly
- 06 The story of the road
- 07 Little Tiger Big Tiger
- 08 My Silly Sister
- 09 He is my Brother
- 10 Ship of the Desert
- 01 Good Morning
- 02 Bird Talk
- 03 Little by Little
- 04 Sea Song
- 05 The Balloon man
- 06 Trains
- 07 Puppy and I
- 08 Whats in the Mailbox
- 09 Dont Tell
- 10 How creature move
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 English The yellow Butterfly
CHAPTER -5 Class 3 English The yellow Butterfly
1. Where did Sonu first see the yellow butterfly?
Ans. At first Sonu saw the butterfly on the rose flower.
2. Name three places where the butterfly rested.
Ans. The butterfly rested on rose flower, lotus flower and then on the peach tree.
3. Why did Sonu chase the butterfly?
Ans. Sonu chased the butterfly because it was very beautiful and he wanted to catch it.
4. Why did Sonu let the butterfly go?
Ans. Sonu let the butterfly go because it was looking sad in Sonu’s hand.
5. If you were a butterfly, how would you feel if you were caught?
Ans. If I were a butterfly, I would have felt very bad, if I were caught.
6. Why did the butterfly go to the flowers in the garden?
Ans. Butterfly went to the flowers in the garden because it sucks vector from the flowers.
7. Write the sentences in proper order using these words to help you.
Ans. (a) First of all, I get out of my bed.
(b) Then I brush my teeth and have a bath.
(c) After this I eat my breakfast.
(d) Finally, I dress up and go to school.
8. Make two words from one word.
NCERT solutions for Class 3 English Chapter 5 The yellow Butterfly
NCERT Solutions Class 3 English The yellow Butterfly PDF (Download) Free from myCBSEguide app and myCBSEguide website. Ncert solution class 3 English includes text book solutions from Class 3 English Book . NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 3 English have total 20 chapters. 3 English NCERT Solutions in PDF for free Download on our website. Ncert English class 3 solutions PDF and English ncert class 3 PDF solutions with latest modifications and as per the latest CBSE syllabus are only available in myCBSEguide.
NCERT Solutions for English Class 3rd to 12th
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 English Core
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Core
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 9 English
- NCERT solutions for Class 8 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 7 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 6 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 5 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 4 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 3 English
CBSE app for Students
To download NCERT Solutions for class 3 EVS, Hindi ,English, Maths do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.