CBSE Board Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, NCERT Exemplars, Revison Notes, Free Videos, CBSE Papers, MCQ Tests & more.Download Now
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 English The Enormous trip book solutions are available in PDF format for free download. These ncert book chapter wise questions and answers are very helpful for CBSE exam. CBSE recommends NCERT books and most of the questions in CBSE exam are asked from NCERT text books. Class 3 English chapter wise NCERT solution for English all the chapters can be downloaded from our website and myCBSEguide mobile app for free.
NCERT solutions for Class 3 English Download as PDF
NCERT Class 3 English Chapter wise Solutions
- 01 Magic Garden
- 02 Nina and the baby Sparrows
- 03 The Enormous trip
- 04 A little Fish story
- 05 The yellow Butterfly
- 06 The story of the road
- 07 Little Tiger Big Tiger
- 08 My Silly Sister
- 09 He is my Brother
- 10 Ship of the Desert
- 01 Good Morning
- 02 Bird Talk
- 03 Little by Little
- 04 Sea Song
- 05 The Balloon man
- 06 Trains
- 07 Puppy and I
- 08 Whats in the Mailbox
- 09 Dont Tell
- 10 How creature move
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 English The Enormous trip
CHAPTER -3 Class 3 English The Enormous trip
1. What did the old man plant?
Ans. The old man planted some turnip seeds.
2. Why was it difficult for the old man to pull up the turnip?
Ans. It was difficult for the old man to pull the turnip because it was enormous.
3. Who helped him to pull up the enormous turnip?
Ans. An old woman, a boy and a girl helped him to pull up the enormous turnip.
4. Who ate the enormous turnip?
Ans. The old man, the old woman, the boy and the girl ate the enormous turnip.
5. Name and draw four vegetables that have to be pulled out from the earth. Now name them in your language.
6. Let’s go shopping! How many vegetables can you find in the maze? Draw a circle around each word. One has been done for you.
7. A game of opposites.
The entire class can be divide into two groups where one group says one word and the second group says the opposite word.
8. This is how the game goes on. Some words are suggested here. You may pick up some words from the lesson.
9. Name four vegetables you ate last week. Write their names here.
10. One word in each of the following set is different than the others. Choose the odd one out.
(i) Turnip, potato, tomato, sunflower, brinjal, carrot.
(ii) Cow, horse, fox, kangaroo, melon.
(iii) Banyan, neem, peepal, mango, snake, apple.
(iv) Rose, lily, sunflower, lotus, cauliflower.
(v) Peacock, parrot, lizard, crow, woodpecker.
Ans. Lizard, Woodpecker.
11. Say aloud:
Ans. (i) Pull
NCERT solutions for Class 3 English Chapter 3 The Enormous trip
NCERT Solutions Class 3 English The Enormous trip PDF (Download) Free from myCBSEguide app and myCBSEguide website. Ncert solution class 3 English includes text book solutions from Class 3 English Book . NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 3 English have total 20 chapters. 3 English NCERT Solutions in PDF for free Download on our website. Ncert English class 3 solutions PDF and English ncert class 3 PDF solutions with latest modifications and as per the latest CBSE syllabus are only available in myCBSEguide.
NCERT Solutions for English Class 3rd to 12th
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 English Core
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Core
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 9 English
- NCERT solutions for Class 8 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 7 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 6 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 5 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 4 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 3 English
CBSE app for Students
To download NCERT Solutions for class 3 EVS, Hindi ,English, Maths do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.