CBSE, NCERT, JEE Main, NEET-UG, NDA, Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, Exemplars, Revision Notes, Free Videos, MCQ Tests & more.Install Now
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 English The Balloon man book solutions are available in PDF format for free download. These ncert book chapter wise questions and answers are very helpful for CBSE exam. CBSE recommends NCERT books and most of the questions in CBSE exam are asked from NCERT text books. Class 3 English chapter wise NCERT solution for English all the chapters can be downloaded from our website and myCBSEguide mobile app for free.
NCERT solutions for Class 3 English Download as PDF
NCERT Class 3 English Chapter wise Solutions
- 01 Magic Garden
- 02 Nina and the baby Sparrows
- 03 The Enormous trip
- 04 A little Fish story
- 05 The yellow Butterfly
- 06 The story of the road
- 07 Little Tiger Big Tiger
- 08 My Silly Sister
- 09 He is my Brother
- 10 Ship of the Desert
- 01 Good Morning
- 02 Bird Talk
- 03 Little by Little
- 04 Sea Song
- 05 The Balloon man
- 06 Trains
- 07 Puppy and I
- 08 Whats in the Mailbox
- 09 Dont Tell
- 10 How creature move
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 English The Balloon man
CHAPTER -5 (POEM) Class 3 English The Balloon man
1. Where does the balloon man stand?
Ans. The balloon man stand at the square of the market.
2. What happens to the balloons when there is a wind?
Ans. The balloons tug here and there when there is a wind.
3. What does the child like to see the balloon man do?
Ans. The child wants the balloon man to let choose the balloons in the air. He want to see them flying high in the sky.
4. How high can balloons can fly?
Ans. Balloons can fly very high depending upon their size.
5. What do you like about this poem?
Ans. This poem tells us about the various types of balloons.
6. Identify the words from the jumbled and write the word in the space provided.
7. Put the words given in the box in the following groups.
Ans. (a) Nature: Sky, wind, grass
(b) Food: Turnip, pineapple, rice
(c) Colours: Purple, Green, White, Yellow
8. How many colours can you find hidden in the maze? Write their names below.
White, Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Brown, Violet, Black, Orange, Purple, Pink.
9. Fill in the blanks with their opposites. You can find them in the poem “The Balloon Man”.
10. Say Aloud.
Ans. (i) String
NCERT solutions for Class 3 English poem Chapter 5 The Balloon man
NCERT Solutions Class 3 English The Balloon man PDF (Download) Free from myCBSEguide app and myCBSEguide website. Ncert solution class 3 English includes text book solutions from Class 3 English Book . NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 3 English have total 20 chapters. 3 English NCERT Solutions in PDF for free Download on our website. Ncert English class 3 solutions PDF and English ncert class 3 PDF solutions with latest modifications and as per the latest CBSE syllabus are only available in myCBSEguide.
NCERT Solutions for English Class 3rd to 12th
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 English Core
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Core
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 9 English
- NCERT solutions for Class 8 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 7 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 6 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 5 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 4 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 3 English
CBSE app for Students
To download NCERT Solutions for class 3 EVS, Hindi ,English, Maths do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Create question papers online with solution using our databank of 5,00,000+ questions and download as PDF with your own name & logo in minutes.Create Now