CBSE New Sample Papers 2021
CBSE Board Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, NCERT Exemplars, Revison Notes, Free Videos, CBSE Papers, MCQ Tests & more.Download Now
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 English Puppy and I book solutions are available in PDF format for free download. These ncert book chapter wise questions and answers are very helpful for CBSE exam. CBSE recommends NCERT books and most of the questions in CBSE exam are asked from NCERT text books. Class 3 English chapter wise NCERT solution for English all the chapters can be downloaded from our website and myCBSEguide mobile app for free.
NCERT solutions for Class 3 English Download as PDF
NCERT Class 3 English Chapter wise Solutions
- 01 Magic Garden
- 02 Nina and the baby Sparrows
- 03 The Enormous trip
- 04 A little Fish story
- 05 The yellow Butterfly
- 06 The story of the road
- 07 Little Tiger Big Tiger
- 08 My Silly Sister
- 09 He is my Brother
- 10 Ship of the Desert
- 01 Good Morning
- 02 Bird Talk
- 03 Little by Little
- 04 Sea Song
- 05 The Balloon man
- 06 Trains
- 07 Puppy and I
- 08 Whats in the Mailbox
- 09 Dont Tell
- 10 How creature move
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 English Puppy and I
CHAPTER -7 (POEM) Class 3 English Puppy and I
1. Who is I in the poem?
Ans. “I” is the poet, a small child, in the poem.
2. Where is the man going?
Ans. The man was going down the village to get some bread.
3. Why didn’t the child go with the horse?
Ans. The child didn’t go with the horse because the horse was going in the village to get some hay.
4. Why did the child go with the puppy?
Ans. The child wanted to play and the puppy was going to play. So the child went with the puppy.
5. Do you have a pet?
6. Talk about the three things that you and your pet do together.
Ans. (i) We play football together.
(ii) We see TV together.
(iii) We sleep in a same room.
7. How do you look after your pet? Tell the class in your own language and then in English.
Ans. My cat’s name is PUSSY. I feel the pussy daily I make bathe the PUSSY daily. I play with the PUSSY in the garden.
8. Say Aloud.
Ans. (i) Bread
9. Match the animals with their sounds.
10. List these animals under domestic animals and wild animals.
11. Fill in the blanks with rhyming words.
Ans. Hill – Bill – Pill
Hay – Gay – Day
Fine – Dine – Line
Get – Set – Met
Going – Snowing – Roaring
Hare – Care – Dare
12. Choose the right words.
Ans. (i) Bruno is my pet.
(ii) He breaks his dish.
(iii) Daddy gives him milk.
(iv) Mummy gives him a new dish.
(v) Bruno is now happy.
NCERT solutions for Class 3 English poem Chapter 7 Puppy and I
NCERT Solutions Class 3 English Puppy and I PDF (Download) Free from myCBSEguide app and myCBSEguide website. Ncert solution class 3 English includes text book solutions from Class 3 English Book . NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 3 English have total 20 chapters. 3 English NCERT Solutions in PDF for free Download on our website. Ncert English class 3 solutions PDF and English ncert class 3 PDF solutions with latest modifications and as per the latest CBSE syllabus are only available in myCBSEguide.
NCERT Solutions for English Class 3rd to 12th
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 English Core
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Core
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 9 English
- NCERT solutions for Class 8 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 7 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 6 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 5 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 4 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 3 English
CBSE app for Students
To download NCERT Solutions for class 3 EVS, Hindi ,English, Maths do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.