CBSE New Sample Papers 2021
CBSE Board Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, NCERT Exemplars, Revison Notes, Free Videos, CBSE Papers, MCQ Tests & more.Download Now
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 English Magic Garden Clock book solutions are available in PDF format for free download. These ncert book chapter wise questions and answers are very helpful for CBSE exam. CBSE recommends NCERT books and most of the questions in CBSE exam are asked from NCERT text books. Class 3 English chapter wise NCERT solution for English all the chapters can be downloaded from our website and myCBSEguide mobile app for free.
NCERT solutions for Class 3 English Download as PDF
NCERT Class 3 English Chapter wise Solutions
- 01 Magic Garden
- 02 Nina and the baby Sparrows
- 03 The Enormous trip
- 04 A little Fish story
- 05 The yellow Butterfly
- 06 The story of the road
- 07 Little Tiger Big Tiger
- 08 My Silly Sister
- 09 He is my Brother
- 10 Ship of the Desert
- 01 Good Morning
- 02 Bird Talk
- 03 Little by Little
- 04 Sea Song
- 05 The Balloon man
- 06 Trains
- 07 Puppy and I
- 08 Whats in the Mailbox
- 09 Dont Tell
- 10 How creature move
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 English Magic Garden
CHAPTER – 1 Class 3 English Magic Garden
1. Why did the flowers love the little children?
Ans. The flowers loved the little children because they used to care for flowers. They water the flowers and dig the ground nicely.
2. Why did the birds love the children?
Ans. The birds loved the children because they used to bring bread for them.
3. Name five flowers growing in the magic garden.
Ans. Pensy, Sunflower, Marigold, Poppy and Rose.
4. What sounds could the children hear in the garden?
Ans. The children could not hear the sound of sweet songs sung by fairies.
5. Talk Time:
Ans. I like roses.
Most roses are red.
Some are white.
Some are yellow.
Are there blue roses?
I have not seen any blue roses!
6. Which one is your favourite flower? Learn its name in English.
Ans. My favourite flower is lotus. That is, name in English is ‘lotus’.
7. Say aloud:
8. Name two words in each petal which you see in a garden.
Ans. Insects: Grasshopper, Butterfly
Trees: Mango, Guava
Flowers: Rose, Sunflower
Tools: Spade, Axe
Birds: Sparrow, Parrot
9. What would you like to grow in your garden? Write three sentences giving the names of the flowers that you might like to grow in your garden.
Ans. In my garden I would like to grow: Roses
In my garden I would like to grow: Marigolds
In my garden I would like to grow: Sun Flower
NCERT solutions for Class 3 English Chapter 1 Magic Garden
NCERT Solutions Class 3 English Magic Garden PDF (Download) Free from myCBSEguide app and myCBSEguide website. Ncert solution class 3 English includes text book solutions from Class 3 English Book . NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 3 English have total 20 chapters. 3 English NCERT Solutions in PDF for free Download on our website. Ncert English class 3 solutions PDF and English ncert class 3 PDF solutions with latest modifications and as per the latest CBSE syllabus are only available in myCBSEguide.
NCERT Solutions for English Class 3rd to 12th
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 English Core
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Core
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 9 English
- NCERT solutions for Class 8 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 7 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 6 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 5 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 4 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 3 English
CBSE app for Students
To download NCERT Solutions for class 3 EVS, Hindi ,English, Maths do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.