CBSE New Sample Papers 2021
CBSE Board Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, NCERT Exemplars, Revison Notes, Free Videos, CBSE Papers, MCQ Tests & more.Download Now
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 English A little Fish story book solutions are available in PDF format for free download. These ncert book chapter wise questions and answers are very helpful for CBSE exam. CBSE recommends NCERT books and most of the questions in CBSE exam are asked from NCERT text books. Class 3 English chapter wise NCERT solution for English all the chapters can be downloaded from our website and myCBSEguide mobile app for free.
NCERT solutions for Class 3 English Download as PDF
NCERT Class 3 English Chapter wise Solutions
- 01 Magic Garden
- 02 Nina and the baby Sparrows
- 03 The Enormous trip
- 04 A little Fish story
- 05 The yellow Butterfly
- 06 The story of the road
- 07 Little Tiger Big Tiger
- 08 My Silly Sister
- 09 He is my Brother
- 10 Ship of the Desert
- 01 Good Morning
- 02 Bird Talk
- 03 Little by Little
- 04 Sea Song
- 05 The Balloon man
- 06 Trains
- 07 Puppy and I
- 08 Whats in the Mailbox
- 09 Dont Tell
- 10 How creature move
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 English A little Fish story
CHAPTER -4 Class 3 English A little Fish story
1. How many fish are there in the sea?
Ans. There are millions of fishes in the sea.
2. Why was the little fish unhappy?
Ans. The little fish was unhappy because he was very small.
3. What happened to the fish one day?
Ans. The fish was caught in the mesh of a net.
4. Why was the fish thankful to be a little fish?
Ans. The fish was thankful to be a little fish. This was only because of its smell size he was able to escape from the net.
5. Imagine you are a little fish. Describe what you might see around you.
Ans. There is a blue water all around me. I am swimming with other fellow little fishes.
6. Look at the pattern and fill in the blanks.
7. Fill in the blanks with the right word from the box.
Ans. A glass of water.
A box of matches.
A sheet of paper.
A bunch of flowers.
A herd of cows.
A pack of wolves.
8. Look at the following sentence. If I were only larger, how much happier I could be.
Make more sentences like this using the words in the box.
Ans. (i) If I were only taller, how much happier I could be.
(ii) If I were only thinner, how much happier I could be.
(iii) If I were only smaller, how much happier I could be.
(iv) If I were only cleverer, how much happier I could be.
(v) If I were only younger, how much happier I could be.
(vi) If I were only older, how much happier I could be.
9. Say aloud.
Ans. (i) Blunder
NCERT solutions for Class 3 English Chapter 4 A little Fish story
NCERT Solutions Class 3 English A little Fish story PDF (Download) Free from myCBSEguide app and myCBSEguide website. Ncert solution class 3 English includes text book solutions from Class 3 English Book . NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 3 English have total 20 chapters. 3 English NCERT Solutions in PDF for free Download on our website. Ncert English class 3 solutions PDF and English ncert class 3 PDF solutions with latest modifications and as per the latest CBSE syllabus are only available in myCBSEguide.
NCERT Solutions for English Class 3rd to 12th
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 English Core
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Core
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 9 English
- NCERT solutions for Class 8 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 7 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 6 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 5 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 4 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 3 English
CBSE app for Students
To download NCERT Solutions for class 3 EVS, Hindi ,English, Maths do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.