CBSE Question Paper 2013 class 12 Mathematics conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi in the month of March 2013. CBSE previous year question papers with solution are available in myCBSEguide mobile app and cbse guide website. The Best CBSE App for students and teachers is myCBSEguide which provides complete study material and practice papers to cbse schools in India and abroad.
CBSE Question Paper 2013 class 12 Mathematics
Class 12 Mathematics list of chapters
- Relations and Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Application of Derivatives
- Application of Integrals
- Differential Equations
- Vector Algebra
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Linear Programming
CBSE Question Paper 2013 class 12 Mathematics
- All question are compulsory.
- The question paper consists of 29 questions divided into three sections A, B and C. Section A comprises of 10 questions of one mark each, Section B comprises of 12 questions of four marks each and Section C comprises of 7 questions of six marks each.
- All questions in Section A are to be answered in one words, one sentence or as per the exact requirement of the questions.
- There is no overall choice. However, internal choice has been provided in 4 questions of four marks each and 2 questions of six marks each. You have to attempt only one of the alternatives in all such questions.
- Use of calculators is not permitted. You may ask for logarithmic tables, if required.
1. Write the differential equation representing the family of curves y = mx, where m is an arbitrary constant.
2. If Aij is the cofactor of the element aij of the determinant then write the value of a32.A32.
3. Write the value of .
4. For what value of x, is the matrix a skew-symmetric matrix ?
5. Write the principal value of
6. The money to be spent for the welfare of the employees of a firm is proportional to the rate of change of its total revenue (marginal revenue). If the total revenue (in rupees) received from the sale of x units of a product is given by R(x) = 3x2 + 36x + 5, find the marginal revenue, when x = 5, and write which value does the question indicate.
7. Find the length of the perpendicular drawn from the origin to the plane 2x – 3y + 6z + 21 = 0.
8. Find , if for a unit vector
9. If matrix and A2 = pA, then write the value of p.
10. A and B are two points with position vectors and respectively. Write the position vector of a point P which divides the line segment AB internally in the ratio 1:2.
11. Differentiate the following with respect to x:
13. Using properties of determinants, prove the following:
14. Show that:
Solve the following equation:
15. Consider given by f(x) = x2 + 4. Show that f is invertible with the inverse f-1 of f given by where R+ is the set all non-negative real numbers.
16. Find the value of k, for which
is continuous at x = 0.
If and then find the value of at
17. Show that the lines
are intersecting. Hence find their point of intersection.
Find the vector equation of the plane through the point (2, 1, -1) and (-1, 3, 4) and perpendicular to the plane x – 2y + 4z = 10.
18. The probabilities of two students A and B coming to the school in time are and respectively. Assuming that the events, ‘A coming in time’ and ‘B coming in time’ are independent, find the probability of only one of them coming to the school in time.
Write at least one advantage of coming to school in time.
19. If prove that
22. If and then find the value of so that and are perpendicular vectors.
23. Find the equation of the plane passing through the line of intersection of the planes and whose perpendicular distance from origin is unity.
Find the vector equation of the line passing through the point (1, 2, 3) and parallel to the planes and
24. In a hockey match, both teams A and B scored same number of goals up to the end of the game, so to the game, so to decide the winner, the referee asked both the captain to throw a die alternately and decided that the team, whose captain gets a six first, will be declared the winner. If the captain of team A was asked to start, find their respective probabilities of winning the match and state whether the decision of the referee was fair or not.
25. A manufacturer considers that men and women workers are equally efficient and so he pays them at the same rate. He has 30 and 17 units of workers (male and female) and capital respectively, which he uses to produce two types of goods A and B. To produce one unit of A, 2 workers and 3 units of capital are required while 3 workers and 1 unit of capital is required to produce one unit of B. If A and B are priced at Rs 100 and Rs 120 per unit respectively, how should he use his resources to maximize the total revenue? Form the above as an LPP and solve graphically.
Do you agree with this view of the manufacturer that men and women workers are equally efficient and so should be paid at the same rate?
26. Find the area of the greatest rectangle that can be inscribed in an ellipse
Find the equations of tangents to the curve 3x2 – y2 = 8, which pass through the point
27. The management committee of a residential colony decided to award some of its members (say x) for honesty, some (say y) for helping other and some others (say z) for supervising the works to keep the colony neat and clean. The sum of all the awardees is 12. Three times the sum of awardees for cooperation and supervision added to two times the number of awardees for honesty is 33. If the sum of the number of awardees for honesty and supervision is twice the number of awardees for helping others, using matrix method, find the number of each category. Apart from these values, namely, honesty cooperation and supervision, suggest one more value which the management of the colony must include for awards.
28. Find the area of the region and using method of integration.
29. Show that the differential equation is homogeneous. Find the particular solution of this differential equation, given that when x = 1.
These are questions only. To view and download complete question paper with solution install myCBSEguide App from google play store or login to our student dashboard.
Previous Question Paper for Class 12 Mathematics
Download class 12 Mathematics question paper with solution from best CBSE App the myCBSEguide. CBSE class 12 Mathematics question paper 2018 in PDF format with solution will help you to understand the latest question paper pattern and marking scheme of the CBSE board examination. You will get to know the difficulty level of the question paper. CBSE question papers 2013 for class 12 Mathematics have 29 questions with solution.
Last Year Question Paper 2013
CBSE question papers 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 209, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 and so on for all the subjects are available under this download link. Practicing real question paper certainly helps students to get confidence and improve performance in weak areas.
- Business Studies
- Political Science
- Physical Education
- Computer Science
- Informatics Practices
- English Core
- Hindi Core
- Hindi Elective
- Other Subjects
To download CBSE Question Paper 2013 class 12 Accountancy, Chemistry, Physics, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Create question paper PDF and online tests with your own name & logo in minutes.Create Now
Question Bank, Mock Tests, Exam Papers, NCERT Solutions, Sample Papers, NotesInstall Now