Complete Guide for CBSE Students
NCERT Solutions, NCERT Exemplars, Revison Notes, Free Videos, CBSE Papers, MCQ Tests & more.Download Now
Accountancy Solved Papers 2018-19 – in PDF
CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Accountancy (Solved) for the session 2018-19 are now available for download as PDF in myCBSEguide App and website. The most awaited CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Accountancy (Solved) are prepared by Dr. Vinod Kumar, author of textbook Ultimate Book of Accountancy. Dr. Vinod Kumar is a well-known name among accountancy experts.
Class 12 Accountancy Sample paper 2019
CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Accountancy (Solved)
Recently, CBSE has made some changes in marking scheme and blueprint of many board exam question papers for March 2019 exam. There are some changes in Accountancy question paper for the session 2018-19. This question paper is updated as per the new pattern of examination. CBSE model question papers with solution for class 12 Accountancy for 2019 has 23 questions. This year number of questions with internal choice has been increased. Accountancy class 12 sample paper with complete solution in new format is available for download in myCBSEguide App and myCBSEguide website.
CBSE 12th Accountancy Model Papers with Solution
Model question papers for March 2019 board exams have been uploaded to CBSE Guide App. Students and teachers can download Class 12th sample question paper for accountancy in PDF format. Here is the general description of the accountancy question paper March 2019.
- This question paper contains Two parts A & B.
- Both the parts are compulsory for all.
- All parts of questions should be attempted at one place.
- Part A contains 17 Questions of which. Question 1 to 6 are carry 1 marks each. Question 7 to 10 are carry 3 marks each. Question 11 and 12 are carry 4 marks each. Question 13 to 15 are carry 6 marks each. Question 16 to 17 are carry 8 marks each. Part B 18 to 23 question of which. Question 18 and 19 are carry 1 marks each. Question 20 and 21 are carry 4 marks each. Question 22 and 23 are carry 6 marks each.
- All parts of a question should be attempted at one place.
Download Accountancy Sample Papers 2019
Accountancy model question paper 2019 is based on latest syllabus, marking scheme and blueprint issued by CBSE, New Delhi for the session 2018 and 2019. It is recommended to download the question papers and practice them as many time as possible. We noticed that almost every year, Accounts paper includes some tricky questions with lengthy calculations. So, the best possible way to overcome the exam fear and to gain confidence is to solve the sample question papers within the given time frame of 3 hours.
Create Papers with your Name & LogoTry it Now (Free)