CBSE, NCERT, JEE Main, NEET-UG, NDA, Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, Exemplars, Revision Notes, Free Videos, MCQ Tests & more.Install Now
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Political Science Why do we Need a Parliament Chapter 3 are available in PDF format for free download. These ncert book chapter wise questions and answers are very helpful for CBSE exam. CBSE recommends NCERT books and most of the questions in CBSE exam are asked from NCERT textbooks. Class 8 Social Science chapter wise NCERT solution for Social Science part 1 part 2 and Part 3 for all the chapters can be downloaded from our website and myCBSEguide mobile app for free.
NCERT Solutions for Political Science Class 8 Download as PDF
NCERT Class 8 Social Science Chapter Wise Solutions
- How When and Where
- From Trade to Territory
- Ruling the Countryside
- Tribals Dikus and the Vision of a Golden Age
- When the People Rebel
- Colonialism and the City
- Weavers Iron smelters and Factory owners
- Civilising the Native Educating the Nation
- Women Caste and Reform
- The Changing World of Visual Arts
- The Making of the National Movement 1870s 1947
- India After Independence
- The Indian Constitution
- Understanding Secularism
- Why do we Need a Parliament
- Understanding Laws
- Understanding Our Criminal Justice
- Understanding Marginalisation
- Confronting Marginalisation
- Public Facilities
- Law and Social Justice
- Land Soil Water Natural Vegetation and Wild Life Resources
- Mineral and Power Resources
- Human Resources
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Political Science Why do we Need a Parliament
Q1 Why do you think our nationalist movement supported the idea that all adults have a right to vote?
Ans: People had lived in fear of the British government and did not agree with many of the decisions taken by the Britishers under colonial rule.
- People were subjected to injustice and could not voice their opinions.
- They faced great danger if they tried to criticise the decisions of the British government.
- With the coming of independence, everyone became the citizens of a free country. The freedom movement changed this situation and the nationalists began to openly criticise the British government and make demands for freedom and equality.
- They demanded that there must be elected members in the legislature with a right to discuss the budget and ask questions.
- This did not mean that the government could do what it felt like, it meant that the government had to be sensitive to people’s needs and demands. The dreams and aspirations of the freedom struggle were made concrete in the Constitution of independent India.
- These ideas were included in the Constitution of independent India that laid down the principle of universal adult franchise, i.e. that all adult citizens of the country have the right to vote. That way, the citizens can participate in forming the government and they can monitor its functioning.
Hence, the nationalist movement supported the idea of universal adult franchise, so that the people can form the government and take part in its decision making processes.
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science
NCERT Solutions Class 8 Social Science PDF (Download) Free from myCBSEguide app and myCBSEguide website. Ncert solution class 8 Social Science includes textbook solutions from part 1 and part 2 and part 3. NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 8 Social Science have total 27 chapters. 8 Social Science NCERT Solutions in PDF for free Download on our website. Ncert Social Science class 8 solutions PDF and Social Science ncert class 8 PDF solutions with latest modifications and as per the latest CBSE syllabus are only available in myCBSEguide.
CBSE app for Class 8
To download NCERT Solutions for class 8 Social Science, Computer Science, Home Science, Hindi, English, Maths Science do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Create question papers online with solution using our databank of 5,00,000+ questions and download as PDF with your own name & logo in minutes.Create Now