CBSE, NCERT, JEE Main, NEET-UG, NDA, Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, Exemplars, Revision Notes, Free Videos, MCQ Tests & more.Install Now
NCERT Solutions For Class 11 Biology Diversity in The living world Class 11 Biology Class book solutions are available in PDF format for free download. These ncert book chapter wise questions and answers are very helpful for CBSE exam. CBSE recommends NCERT books and most of the questions in CBSE exam are asked from NCERT text books. Class 11 Biology chapter wise NCERT solution for Biology for all the chapters can be downloaded from our website and myCBSEguide mobile app for free.
Download NCERT solutions for Diversity in The living world as PDF.
NCERT Class 11 Biology Chapter wise Solutions
UNIT I: DIVERSITY IN THE LIVING WORLD
- 1 : The Living World
- 2 : Biological Classification
- 3 : Plant Kingdom
- 4 : Animal Kingdom
UNIT II: STRUCTURAL ORGANISATION IN PLANTS AND ANIMALS
- 5 : Morphology of Flowering Plants
- 6 : Anatomy of Flowering Plants
- 7 : Structural Organisation in Animals
UNIT III: CELL: STRUCTURE AND FUNCTIONS
- 8 : Cell : The Unit of Life
- 9 : Biomolecules
- 10 : Cell Cycle and Cell Division
UNIT IV: PLANT PHYSIOLOGY
- 11 : Transport in Plants
- 12 : Mineral Nutrition
- 13 : Photosynthesis in Higher Plants
- 14 : Respiration in Plants
- 15 : Plant Growth and Development
UNIT V: HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY
- 16 : Digestion and Absorption
- 17 : Breathing and Exchange of Gases
- 18 : Body Fluids and Circulation
- 19 : Excretory Products and their Elimination
- 20 : Locomotion and Movement
- 21 : Neural Control and Coordination
- 22 : Chemical Coordination and Integration
NCERT Solutions For Class 11 Biology Chapter 1 The living world
- 1.1 What is ‘Living’?
- 1.2 Diversity in the Living World
- 1.3 Taxonomic Categories
- 1.4 Taxonomical Aids
NCERT Solutions For Class 11 Biology Diversity in The living world
1. Why are living organisms classified?
2. Why are the classification systems changing every now and then?
3. What different criteria would you choose to classify people that you meet often?
4. What do we learn from identification of individuals and populations?
5. Given below is the scientific name of Mango. Identify the correctly written name.
6. Define a taxon. Give some examples of taxa at different hierarchical levels.
7. Can you identify the correct sequence of taxonomical categories?
(a) Species $ \to $ Order $ \to $ Phylum $ \to $ Kingdom
(b) Genus $ \to $ Species $ \to $ Order $ \to $ Kingdom
(c) Species $ \to $ Genus $ \to $ Order $ \to $ Phylum
8. Try to collect all the currently accepted meanings for the word ‘species’. Discuss with your teacher the meaning of species in case of higher plants and animals on one hand and bacteria on the other hand.
9. Define and understand the following terms:
(i) Phylum (ii) Class (iii) Family (iv) Order (v) Genus
10. How is a key helpful in the identification and classification of an organism?
11. Illustrate the taxonomical hierarchy with suitable examples of a plant and an animal.
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology
NCERT Solutions Class 11 Biology PDF (Download) Free from myCBSEguide app and myCBSEguide website. Ncert solution class 11 Biology includes text book solutions. NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 11 Biology have total 22 chapters. 11 Biology NCERT Solutions in PDF for free Download on our website. Ncert Biology class 11 solutions PDF and Biology ncert class 11 PDF solutions with latest modifications and as per the latest CBSE syllabus are only available in myCBSEguide
CBSE app for Class 11
To download NCERT Solutions for class 11 Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.