Complete Guide for CBSE Students
NCERT Solutions, NCERT Exemplars, Revison Notes, Free Videos, CBSE Papers, MCQ Tests & more.Download Now
NCERT Solutions For Class 11 Biology Body Fluids and Cirulation Class 11 Biology Class book solutions are available in PDF format for free download. These ncert book chapter wise questions and answers are very helpful for CBSE exam. CBSE recommends NCERT books and most of the questions in CBSE exam are asked from NCERT text books. Class 11 Biology chapter wise NCERT solution for Biology for all the chapters can be downloaded from our website and myCBSEguide mobile app for free.
Download NCERT solutions for Body Fluids and Cirulation as PDF.
NCERT Class 11 Biology Chapter wise Solutions
UNIT I: DIVERSITY IN THE LIVING WORLD
- 1 : The Living World
- 2 : Biological Classification
- 3 : Plant Kingdom
- 4 : Animal Kingdom
UNIT II: STRUCTURAL ORGANISATION IN PLANTS AND ANIMALS
- 5 : Morphology of Flowering Plants
- 6 : Anatomy of Flowering Plants
- 7 : Structural Organisation in Animals
UNIT III: CELL: STRUCTURE AND FUNCTIONS
- 8 : Cell : The Unit of Life
- 9 : Biomolecules
- 10 : Cell Cycle and Cell Division
UNIT IV: PLANT PHYSIOLOGY
- 11 : Transport in Plants
- 12 : Mineral Nutrition
- 13 : Photosynthesis in Higher Plants
- 14 : Respiration in Plants
- 15 : Plant Growth and Development
UNIT V: HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY
- 16 : Digestion and Absorption
- 17 : Breathing and Exchange of Gases
- 18 : Body Fluids and Circulation
- 19 : Excretory Products and their Elimination
- 20 : Locomotion and Movement
- 21 : Neural Control and Coordination
- 22 : Chemical Coordination and Integration
NCERT Solutions For Class 11 Biology Chapter 18 Body Fluids and Cirulation
- 18.1 Blood
- 18.2 Lymph (Tissue Fluid)
- 18.3 Circulatory Pathways
- 18.4 Double Circulation
- 18.5 Regulation of Cardiac Activity
- 18.6 Disorders of Circulatory System
NCERT Solutions For Class 11 Biology Body Fluids and Cirulation
1. Name the components of the formed elements in the blood and mention one major function of each of them.
2. What is the importance of plasma proteins?
3. Match column I with column II:
|Column I||Column II|
|(c)||AB Group||(iii)||Resist Infections|
|(d)||Platelets||(iv)||Contraction of Heart|
4.Why do we consider blood as a connective tissue?
5. What is the difference between lymph and blood?
6. What is meant by double circulation? What is its significance?
7. Write the differences between:
(a) Blood and Lymph
(b) Open and Closed system of circulation
(c) Systole and Diastole
(d) P-wave and T-wave
8. Describe the evolutionary change in the pattern of heart among the vertebrates.
9. Why do we call our heart myogenic?
10. Sino-atrial node is called the pacemaker of our heart. Why?
11. What is the significance of atrio-ventricular node and atrio-ventricular bundle in the functioning of heart?
12. Define a cardiac cycle and the cardiac output.
13. Explain heart sounds.
14. Draw a standard ECG and explain the different segments in it.
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology
NCERT Solutions Class 11 Biology PDF (Download) Free from myCBSEguide app and myCBSEguide website. Ncert solution class 11 Biology includes text book solutions. NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 11 Biology have total 22 chapters. 11 Biology NCERT Solutions in PDF for free Download on our website. Ncert Biology class 11 solutions PDF and Biology ncert class 11 PDF solutions with latest modifications and as per the latest CBSE syllabus are only available in myCBSEguide
CBSE app for Class 11
To download NCERT Solutions for class 11 Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Create Papers with your Name & LogoTry it Now (Free)