CBSE, NCERT, JEE Main, NEET-UG, NDA, Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, Exemplars, Revision Notes, Free Videos, MCQ Tests & more.Install Now
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 EVS Here comes a letter book solutions are available in PDF format for free download. These ncert book chapter wise questions and answers are very helpful for CBSE exam. CBSE recommends NCERT books and most of the questions in CBSE exam are asked from NCERT text books. Class 3 EVS chapter wise NCERT solution for Science Book all the chapters can be downloaded from our website and myCBSEguide mobile app for free.
NCERT solutions for Class 3 EVS Download as PDF
NCERT Class 3 EVS Chapter wise Solutions
- Chapter 1: Poonams Day out
- Chapter 2: The plant fairy
- Chapter 3: Water O Water
- Chapter 4: Our First School
- Chapter 5: Chhotus House
- Chapter 6: Foods we eat
- Chapter 7: Saying without speaking
- Chapter 8: Flying High
- Chapter 9: Its Raining
- Chapter 10: What is cooking
- Chapter 11: From here to there
- Chapter 12: Work we do
- Chapter 13: Sharing our feelings
- Chapter 14: The Story of food
- Chapter 15: Making Pots
- Chapter 16: Games we play
- Chapter 17: Here comes a letter
- Chapter 18: A House like this
- Chapter 19: Our Friends Animals
- Chapter 20: Drop by Drop
- Chapter 21: Families can be Different
- Chapter 22: Left Right
- Chapter 23: A Beautiful Cloth
- Chapter 24: Web of Life
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 EVS Here comes a letter
CHAPTER -17 Class 3 EVS Here comes a letter
1. Given below is the journey of a letter shown through pictures. The pictures are not in a sequence. Arrange these to get the correct sequence.
2. Which letters have stamp on them?
3. Are the stamps similar? What are the differences?
Ans. The picture and design of all postage stamps are different.
4. Have you seen the stamp of Post Office on these letters?
5. Reena’s letter reached Delhi by train. How do you think letters reached distant places when there were no trains?
Ans. When there were no trains:
(i) Pigeons took and delivered the letters to the destination.
(ii) People took and delivered the letters to the destination.
6. What is this? What are Razia and her Aapaa saying to each other about letter?
Ans. Razia told her Aapaa that see learnt about the journey of a letter and wanted to write a letter to Nani. He Aapaa replied that she known how to write a letter and was going to make a phone call.
7. Where all have you seen telephones?
Ans. We have all telephone at:
(a) Telephone booth
8. With whom do you talk on the telephone?
Ans. We talk to our friends and relatives on phone.
9. Which of the two days do you like more writing a letter or making a phone call? Why?
Ans. Talking on the phone.
10. We wrote a letter. We also made a phone call. What are the similarities and differences between a letter and a phone call.
(i) Both are used for carrying forward the messages.
(ii) Both can be used anywhere in the world.
(i) We can hear the voice of other person on phone but not in case of letter.
(ii) Letters take some time to reach the destination. On phone, we can talk instantly to the other person.
(iii) Phone in costlier than letter.
NCERT solutions for Class 3 EVS Chapter 17 Here comes a letter
NCERT Solutions Class 3 EVS Here comes a letter PDF (Download) Free from myCBSEguide app and myCBSEguide website. Ncert solution class 3 EVS includes text book solutions for CBSE Class 3 EVS have total 24 chapters. 3 EVS NCERT Solutions in PDF for free Download on our website. Ncert EVS class 3 solutions PDF Science ncert class 3 PDF solutions with latest modifications and as per the latest CBSE syllabus are only available in myCBSEguide.
NCERT Solutions for Science Class 3rd to 12th
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology
- NCERT solutions for class 11 Physics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry
- NCERT solutions for class 11 Biology
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science
- NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science
- NCERT solutions for Class 8 Science
- NCERT solutions for Class 7 Science
- NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science
- NCERT Solutions for Class 5 EVS
- NCERT Solutions for Class 4 EVS
- NCERT Solutions for Class 3 EVS
CBSE app for Class 3
To download NCERT Solutions for class 3 EVS, Hindi ,English, Maths do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Create question papers online with solution using our databank of 5,00,000+ questions and download as PDF with your own name & logo in minutes.Create Now