CBSE, NCERT, JEE Main, NEET-UG, NDA, Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, Exemplars, Revision Notes, Free Videos, MCQ Tests & more.Install Now
NCERT Solutions class 12 Chemistry in everyday life part 1 Class 12 Chemistry book solutions are available in PDF format for free download. These ncert book chapter wise questions and answers are very helpful for CBSE board exam. CBSE recommends NCERT books and most of the questions in CBSE exam are asked from NCERT text books. Class 12 Chemistry chapter wise NCERT solution for Chemistry part 1 and Chemistry part 2 for all the chapters can be downloaded from our website and myCBSEguide mobile app for free.
Download NCERT solutions for Chemistry in everyday life part 1 as PDF
NCERT Class 12 Chemistry Chapter-wise Solutions
- 1 – The Solid State
- 2 – Solutions
- 3 – Electrochemistry
- 4 – Chemical Kinetics
- 5 – Surface Chemistry
- 6 – General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- 7 – The p-Block Elements
- 8 – The d-and f-Blocks Elements
- 9 – Coordination Compounds
- 10 – Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- 11 – Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- 12 – Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- 13 – Amines
- 14 – Biomolecules
- 15 – Polymers
- 16 – Chemistry in Everyday Life
CHAPTER SIXTEEN CHEMISTRY IN EVERYDAY LIFE
- 16.1 Drugs and their Classification
- 16.2 Drug-target Interaction
- 16.3 Therapeutic Action of Different Classes of Drugs
- 16.4 Chemicals in Food
- 16.5 Cleansing Agents
NCERT Solutions class 12 Chemistry in everyday life part 1
Chapter End Question
1. Why do we need to classify drugs in different ways?
2. Explain the term target molecules or drug targets as used in medicinal chemistry.
3. Name the macromolecules that are chosen as drug targets.
4. Why should not medicines be taken without consulting doctors?
5. Define the term chemotherapy.
6. Which forces are involved in holding the drugs to the active site of enzymes?
7. While antacids and antiallergic drugs interfere with the function of histamines, why do these not interfere with the function of each other?
8. Low level of noradrenaline is the cause of depression. What types of drugs are needed to cure this problem? Name two drugs.
9. What is meant by the term ‘broad spectrum antibiotics’? Explain.
10. How do antiseptics differ from disinfectants? Give one example of each.
11. Why are cimetidine and ranitidine better antacids than sodium hydrogen carbonate or magnesium or aluminium hydroxide?
12. Name a substance which can be used as an antiseptic as well as disinfectant.
13. What are the main constituents of dettol?
NCERT Solutions class 12 Chemistry
NCERT Solutions Class 12 Chemistry PDF (Download) Free from myCBSEguide app and myCBSEguide website. Ncert solution class 12 Chemistry includes text book solutions from both part 1 and part 2. NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry have total 16 chapters. 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions in PDF for free Download on our website. Ncert Chemistry class 12 solutions PDF and Chemistry ncert class 12 PDF solutions with latest modifications and as per the latest CBSE syllabus are only available in myCBSEguide
CBSE app for Students
To download NCERT Solutions for class 12 Chemistry, Physics, Biology, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.