CBSE, NCERT, JEE Main, NEET-UG, NDA, Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, Exemplars, Revision Notes, Free Videos, MCQ Tests & more.Install Now
NCERT Solutions class 12 Chemistry Amines In text Questions Class 12 Chemistry book solutions are available in PDF format for free download. These ncert book chapter wise questions and answers are very helpful for CBSE board exam. CBSE recommends NCERT books and most of the questions in CBSE exam are asked from NCERT text books. Class 12 Chemistry chapter wise NCERT solution for Chemistry part 1 and Chemistry part 2 for all the chapters can be downloaded from our website and myCBSEguide mobile app for free.
Download NCERT solutions for Amines In text Questions as PDF.
NCERT Class 12 Chemistry Chapter-wise Solutions
- 1 – The Solid State
- 2 – Solutions
- 3 – Electrochemistry
- 4 – Chemical Kinetics
- 5 – Surface Chemistry
- 6 – General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- 7 – The p-Block Elements
- 8 – The d-and f-Blocks Elements
- 9 – Coordination Compounds
- 10 – Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- 11 – Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- 12 – Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- 13 – Amines
- 14 – Biomolecules
- 15 – Polymers
- 16 – Chemistry in Everyday Life
CHAPTER THIRTEEN AMINES
- 13.1 Structure of Amines
- 13.2 Classification
- 13.3 Nomenclature
- 13.4 Prepartion of Amines
- 13.5 Physical Properties
- 13.6 Chemical Reactions
- 13.7 Method of Prepartion of Diazonium Salts
- 13.8 Physical Properties
- 13.9 Chemical Reactions
- 13.10 Importance of Diazonium Salts in Synhesis of Aromatic Compounds
NCERT Solutions class 12 Chemistry Amines In text Questions
1. Classify the following amines as primary, secondary or tertiary:
2. (i) Write structures of different isomeric amines corresponding to the molecular formula,
(ii) Write IUPAC names of all the isomers.
(iii) What type of isomerism is exhibited by different pairs of amines?
3. How will you convert?
(i) Benzene into aniline
(ii) Benzene into N, N-dimethylaniline
(iii) into hexan-1, 6-diamine?
4. Arrange the following in increasing order of their basic strength:
5. Complete the following acid-base reactions and name the products:
6. Write reactions of the final alkylation product of aniline with excess of methyl iodide in the presence of sodium carbonate solution.
7. Write chemical reaction of aniline with benzoyl chloride and write the name of the product obtained.
8. Write structures of different isomers corresponding to the molecular formula, . Write IUPAC names of the isomers which will liberate nitrogen gas on treatment with nitrous acid.
(i) 3-Methylaniline into 3-nitrotoluene.
(ii) Aniline into 1, 3, 5-tribromobenzene.
NCERT Solutions class 12 Chemistry
NCERT Solutions Class 12 Chemistry PDF (Download) Free from myCBSEguide app and myCBSEguide website. Ncert solution class 12 Chemistry includes text book solutions from both part 1 and part 2. NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry have total 16 chapters. 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions in PDF for free Download on our website. Ncert Chemistry class 12 solutions PDF and Chemistry ncert class 12 PDF solutions with latest modifications and as per the latest CBSE syllabus are only available in myCBSEguide
CBSE app for Class 12
To download NCERT Solutions for class 12 Chemistry, Physics, Biology, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.