CBSE, NCERT, JEE Main, NEET-UG, NDA, Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, Exemplars, Revision Notes, Free Videos, MCQ Tests & more.Install Now
Cubes and Cube Root class 8 Notes Mathematics in PDF are available for free download in myCBSEguide mobile app. The best app for CBSE students now provides Cubes and Cube Root class 8 Notes Mathematics latest chapter wise notes for quick preparation of CBSE exams and school-based annual examinations. Class 8 Mathematics notes on chapter 7 Cubes and Cube Root Mathematics are also available for download in CBSE Guide website.
Class 8 Mathematics notes Chapter 7 Cubes and Cube Root
Download CBSE class 8th revision notes for chapter 7 Cubes and Cube Root in PDF format for free. Download revision notes for Cubes and Cube Root class 8 Notes and score high in exams. These are the Cubes and Cube Root class 8 Notes prepared by team of expert teachers. The revision notes help you revise the whole chapter 7 in minutes. Revision notes in exam days is one of the best tips recommended by teachers during exam days.
CBSE Class 8 Revision Notes Maths Cubes and Cube Root
- Cube number: Number obtained when a number is multiplied by itself three times. 23 = 2 x 2 x 2 = 8, 33 = 3 x 3 x 3=27, etc.
- Numbers like 1729, 4104, 13832, are known as Hardy – Ramanujan Numbers. They can be expressed as sum of two cubes in two different ways.
- Numbers obtained when a number is multiplied by itself three times are known as cube numbers. For example 1, 8, 27, … etc.
- If in the prime factorisation of any number each factor appears three times, then the number is a perfect cube.
- The symbol denotes cube root. For example
- Perfect Cube: A natural number is said to be a perfect cube if it is the cube of some natural number. Example: 8 is perfect cube, because there is a natural number 2 such that 8 = 23, but 18 is not a perfect cube, because there is no natural number whose cube is 18.
- The cube of a negative number is always negative.
- Properties of Cube of Number:
(i) Cubes of even number are even.
(ii) Cubes of odd numbers are odd.
(iii) The sum of the cubes of first n natural numbers is equal to the square of their sum.
(iv) Cubes of the numbers ending with the digits 0, 1, 4, 5, 6 and 9 end with digits 0, 1, 4, 5, 6 and 9 respectively.
(v) Cube of the number ending in 2 ends in 8 and cube of the number ending in 8 ends in 2.
(vi) Cube of the number ending in 3 ends in 7 and cube of the number ending in 7 ends in 3.
Cubes and Cube Root class 8 Notes Mathematics
Cubes and Cube Root class 8 Notes Mathematics. CBSE quick revision note for class-8 Mathematics, Chemistry, Math’s, Biology and other subject are very helpful to revise the whole syllabus during exam days. The revision notes covers all important formulas and concepts given in the chapter. Even if you wish to have an overview of a chapter, quick revision notes are here to do if for you. These notes will certainly save your time during stressful exam days.
To download Playing with Numbers class 8 Notes Mathematics, sample paper for class 8 Mathematics, Social Science, Science, Mathematics; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
- Rational Numbers class 8 Notes Mathematics
- Linear Equations in one Variable class 8 Notes Mathematics
- Understanding Quadrilaterals class 8 Notes Mathematics
- Practical Geometry class 8 Notes Mathematics
- Data Handling class 8 Notes Mathematics
- Squares and Square Roots class 8 Notes Mathematics
- Comparing Quantities class 8 Notes Mathematics
- Algebraic Expressions and Identities class 8 Notes Mathematics
- Visualising solid shapes class 8 Notes Mathematics
- Mensuration class 8 Notes Mathematics
- Exponents and Powers class 8 Notes Mathematics
- Direct and Inverse Proportions class 8 Notes Mathematics
- Factorisation class 8 Notes Mathematics
- Introduction to Graphs class 8 Notes Mathematics
- Playing with Numbers class 8 Notes Mathematics
Create question papers online with solution using our databank of 5,00,000+ questions and download as PDF with your own name & logo in minutes.Create Now