Download the app to get CBSE Sample Papers 2023-24, NCERT Solutions (Revised), Most Important Questions, Previous Year Question Bank, Mock Tests, and Detailed Notes.Install Now
Comparing Quantities class 8 Notes Mathematics in PDF are available for free download in myCBSEguide mobile app. The best app for CBSE students now provides Comparing Quantities class 8 Notes Mathematics latest chapter wise notes for quick preparation of CBSE exams and school-based annual examinations. Class 8 Mathematics notes on chapter 8 Comparing Quantities Mathematics are also available for download in CBSE Guide website.
Class 8 Mathematics notes Chapter 8 Comparing Quantities
Download CBSE class 8th revision notes for chapter 8 Comparing Quantities in PDF format for free. Download revision notes for Comparing Quantities class 8 Notes and score high in exams. These are the Comparing Quantities class 8 Notes prepared by team of expert teachers. The revision notes help you revise the whole chapter 8 in minutes. Revision notes in exam days is one of the best tips recommended by teachers during exam days.
CBSE Class 8 Revision Notes Maths Comparing Quantities
- Ratio: Comparing by division is called ratio. Quantities written in ratio have the same unit. Ratio has no unit. Equality of two ratios is called proportion.
- Product of extremes = Product of means
- Percentage: Percentage means for every hundred. The result of any division in which the divisor is 100 is a percentage. The divisor is denoted by a special symbol %, read as percent.
- Profit and Loss:
(i) Cost Price (CP): The amount for which an article is bought.
(ii) Selling Price (SP): The amount for which an article is sold.
- Additional expenses made after buying an article are included in the cost price and are known as overhead expenses. These may include expenses like amount spent on repairs, labour charges, transportation, etc.
- Discount is a reduction given on marked price. Discount = Marked Price – Sale Price.
- Discount can be calculated when discount percentage is given. Discount = Discount % of Marked Price
- Additional expenses made after buying an article are included in the cost price and are known as overhead expenses. CP = Buying price + Overhead expenses
- Sales tax is charged on the sale of an item by the government and is added to the Bill Amount. Sales tax = Tax% of Bill Amount
- Simple Interest: If the principal remains the same for the entire loan period, then the interest paid is called simple interest.
- Compound interest is the interest calculated on the previous year’s amount (A = P + I)
(i) Amount when interest is compounded annually P is principal, R is rate of interest, n is time period
(ii) Amount when interest is compounded half yearly
Comparing Quantities class 8 Notes Mathematics
Comparing Quantities class 8 Notes Mathematics. CBSE quick revision note for class-8 Mathematics, Chemistry, Math’s, Biology and other subject are very helpful to revise the whole syllabus during exam days. The revision notes covers all important formulas and concepts given in the chapter. Even if you wish to have an overview of a chapter, quick revision notes are here to do if for you. These notes will certainly save your time during stressful exam days.
To download Comparing Quantities class 8 Notes Mathematics, sample paper for class 8 Mathematics, Social Science, Science, Mathematics; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
- Rational Numbers class 8 Notes Mathematics
- Linear Equations in one Variable class 8 Notes Mathematics
- Understanding Quadrilaterals class 8 Notes Mathematics
- Practical Geometry class 8 Notes Mathematics
- Data Handling class 8 Notes Mathematics
- Squares and Square Roots class 8 Notes Mathematics
- Cubes and Cube Root class 8 Notes Mathematics
- Algebraic Expressions and Identities class 8 Notes Mathematics
- Visualising solid shapes class 8 Notes Mathematics
- Mensuration class 8 Notes Mathematics
- Exponents and Powers class 8 Notes Mathematics
- Direct and Inverse Proportions class 8 Notes Mathematics
- Factorisation class 8 Notes Mathematics
- Introduction to Graphs class 8 Notes Mathematics
- Playing with Numbers class 8 Notes Mathematics
Create question paper PDF and online tests with your own name & logo in minutes.Create Now
Question Bank, Mock Tests, Exam Papers, NCERT Solutions, Sample Papers, NotesInstall Now