Download the app to get CBSE Sample Papers 2023-24, NCERT Solutions (Revised), Most Important Questions, Previous Year Question Bank, Mock Tests, and Detailed Notes.Install Now
CBSE worksheets for Water worksheet for class 6 in PDF for free download. Science worksheets for class 6 CBSE includes worksheets on Water as per NCERT syllabus. CBSE class 6 worksheets as PDF for free download Water worksheets. Users can download and print the worksheets on class 6 Science Water for free.
Symmetry worksheet for class 6 Important Topics
- HOW MUCH WATER DO WE USE?
- WHERE DO WE GET WATER FROM?
- WATER CYCLE
- BACK TO THE OCEANS
- WHAT IF IT RAINS HEAVILY?
- WHAT HAPPENS IF IT DOES NOT RAIN FOR A LONG PERIOD?
- HOW CAN WE CONSERVE WATER?
- RAINWATER HARVESTING
Some important Facts about Water worksheet for class 6
- List three activities in which you can save water. For each activity describe how you would do it.
- Collect pictures relating to floods or droughts from old magazines or newspapers. Paste them in your notebook and write about the problems that people would have faced. 3. Prepare a poster on ways of saving water and display it on your school notice board. 4. Write a few slogans of your own on the topic ‘Save Water’
NCERT class 6 Science Solved Worksheets
- Chapter-1 Food: Where does it come from ?
- Chapter-2 Components of Food
- Chapter-3 Fiber to Fabric
- Chapter-4 Sorting Materials into Group
- Chapter-5 Separation of Substances
- Chapter-6 Changes Around Us
- Chapter-7 Getting to Know Plants
- Chapter-8 Body Movements
- Chapter-9 The Living Organisms And their Surroundings
- Chapter-10 Motion and Measurement of Distances
- Chapter-11 Light, Shadows and Reflections
- Chapter-12 Electricity and Circuits
- Chapter-13 Fun with Magnets
- Chapter-14 Water
- Chapter-15 Air Around Us
- Chapter-16 Garbage in, Garbage out
CBSE Worksheets for class 6 Science in PDF
- CBSE Printable Worksheet Class 6 Food-Where does it Come From
- CBSE Printable Worksheet Class 6 Components of Food
- CBSE Printable Worksheet Class 6 Fibre to Fabric
- CBSE Printable Worksheet Class 6 Sorting Materials into Groups
- CBSE Printable Worksheet Class 6 Separation of Substances
- CBSE Printable Worksheet Class 6 Changes around Us
- CBSE Printable Worksheet Class 6 Getting To Know Plants
- CBSE Printable Worksheet Class 6 Body Movements
- CBSE Printable Worksheet Class 6 The Living Organisms and Their Surroundings
- CBSE Printable Worksheet Class 6 Motion and Measurement of Distances
- CBSE Printable Worksheet Class 6 Light Shadows and Reflections
- CBSE Printable Worksheet Class 6 Electricity and Circuits
- CBSE Printable Worksheet Class 6 Fun with Magnets
- CBSE Printable Worksheet Class 6 Water
- CBSE Printable Worksheet Class 6 Air around Us
- CBSE Printable Worksheet Class 6 Garbage in Garbage out
One way of increasing the availability of water is to collect rainwater and store it for later use. Collecting rainwater in this way is called rainwater harvesting. The basic idea behind rainwater harvesting is “Catch water where it falls”. What happens to the rainwater that falls in places that are mostly covered with concrete roads and buildings? It flows into the drains, isn’t it? From there water goes to rivers or lakes, which could be far away. A lot of effort will then be required to get this water back into our homes as the water did not seep into the ground.
To download Printable worksheets for class 6 Mathematics and Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Create question paper PDF and online tests with your own name & logo in minutes.Create Now
Question Bank, Mock Tests, Exam Papers, NCERT Solutions, Sample Papers, NotesInstall Now