CBSE, NCERT, JEE Main, NEET-UG, NDA, Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, Exemplars, Revision Notes, Free Videos, MCQ Tests & more.Install Now
Download CBSE sample paper for class 10 Painting from myCBSEguide. Class 10 Painting sample papers for board exams are available for download in myCBSEguide app, the best app for CBSE students. Sample Paper for class 10 Painting includes Compositional arrangement with due emphasis on the subject matter, Treatment of media(colours) with appropriate color scheme, Creativity, originality and overall impression . In the session 2017-18, CBSE will conduct board exam for all CBSE class 10 students which will cover the whole book.
Download Complete set of sample paper for class 10 Painting
For study on the go download myCBSEguide app for android phones. Sample paper for class 10 Painting and other subjects are available for download as PDF in app too.
Painting Sample papers
Here is CBSE class 10 Sample paper for Painting. To get the answers and more sample papers, visit myCBSEguide App or website stated above. Below is given the sample paper for class 10 Painting.
Sample Paper for class 10 Painting
Time allowed: 03 hours, Maximum Marks: 100
1. Make a painting composition on any of the following subjects in any medium (Water/Tempera/Pastel Colours) of your choice on a drawing paper about 38cm x 28cm in size, either horizontally or vertically. Weightage will be given to a well composed drawing, effective use of media, proper emphasis on the subject-matter and utilization of full space.
Include only those forms and emphasize accordingly, which are relevant to the subject chosen. For the purpose, recall some of the shapes from the life and nature, which you have observed or studied through sketches.
1. With Mother
2. Art Fair in School
3. Save Girl Child – Educate Girl Child
4. World Peace
Marking Scheme – 2018
Class – X PAINTING
A candidate in free to opt any of the following four subjects mentioned in the question:
(1) With Mother
(2) Art Fair in School
(3) Save Girl Child – Educate Girl Child
(4) World Peace
(1) With Mother: a candidate is expected to include at-least two man figures (either human/birds/animals etc.) along-with the requisite atmosphere/ environment/ background.
(2) Art Fair in School: a candidate is expected to represent a view of the Art Fair (Exhibition, Painting Competition etc.) organized in the school premises. At least two three human figures may be shown in action along with the requisite atmosphere/ background.
(3) Save Girl Child – Educate Girl Child: Due emphasis may be given to the girl child in the composition.
A candidate is expected to represent pictorial depiction to stop female infanticide so that the girl child may be survived right from the womb. Similarly the girl child may be educated so that she may be well empowered.
(4) World Peace: A candidate is expected to represent pictorial depiction the need and importance of the World Peace for the mankind. Atleast two or three human figures may be shown in action along with the requisite environment background.
Important note: A candidate may be allowed to represent the subject in-figurative/ semi-figurative/nonfigurative (abstract)/ symbolic manner. Similarly he/she may opt/ use any medium (Water/Tempera/ Pastel Colours). If a candidate uses mixed media, he/she may not be penalized in any way.
Division of Marks: (100 marks)
a. Compositional – arrangement including emphasis on the subject-matter 40
b. Treatment of media (colours) and an appropriate colour – scheme. 30
c. Originality, creativity and overall impression. 30
This is only initial part of the whole sample paper. Download Complete set of sample paper for class 10 Painting
Sample Paper for class 10
It is sample paper for class 10 Painting. However, myCBSEguide provides the best sample papers for all the subjects. There are number of sample papers which you can download from myCBSEguide website. Sample paper for class 10 all subjects
- Social Science
- English Communicative
- English Language and Literature
- Hindi A
- Hindi B
These are also Sample Paper for class 10 French available for download through myCBSEguide app. These are the latest Sample Paper for class 10 French as per the new board exam pattern. Download the app today to get the latest and up-to-date study material.
Marking Scheme for Class 10 Board exam
|Subject||Annual Exam||Internal Assessment||Total Marks|
|English||80 Marks||20 Marks||100 Marks|
|Hindi||80 Marks||20 Marks||100 Marks|
|Mathematics||80 Marks||20 Marks||100 Marks|
|Science||80 Marks||20 Marks||100 Marks|
|Social Science||80 Marks||20 Marks||100 Marks|
|Sanskrit||80 Marks||20 Marks||100 Marks|
|Foundation of IT||40 Marks||60 Marks||100 Marks|
Download CBSE Sample Papers
To download complete sample paper for class 10 Painting, Science, Social Science, Hindi and Maths; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.