Trusted by 70 Lakh StudentsInstall App
UPES, Dehradun - Enroll Yourself for the Academic Year 2020
Obtaining Various Certificates Duplicates from CBSE Applicants should use separate form for each certificate. If necessary typed/Photostat application form may be used.
Download Application Form
Guidelines Obtaining Various Certificates Duplicates from CBSE
- Candidate applying for duplicate documents and Migration Certificate upto Examination of 2001 may send application along with fee to the Deputy Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Todarmal Marg, Ajmer, (Rajasthan). All payments be made in favour of Secretary, CBSE, payable at Ajmer and mode of payment shall be IPO / Bank Draft only. Those applying personally at Ajmer Office may deposit fee in cash also.
- In case the fee is remitted by crossed Postal Order / Bank Draft, it must be drawn in favour of the Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, payable at the concerned Regional Office.
- Triplicate copy or of further copies of qualifying certificates shall not be issued unless the Controller of Examinations is further satisfied by some documentary evidence that the duplicate copy has also been actually lost / destroyed.
- Fees prescribed for various certificates are as follows (DOCUMENTS WILL BE RECEIVED AFTER 15 DAYS ( EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS)) :
|For duplicate copy of a certificate||Rs.100.00|
|For a migration Certificate||Rs.100.00|
|For certificate of Date of Birth||Rs.100.00|
|For a Provisional Certificate||Rs.100.00|
|For duplicate copy of Statement of Marks||Rs.100.00|
Obtaining Various Certificates Duplicates from CBSE
- If certificate is required after two days (excluding holidays) an urgent fees of Rs.100.00 extra may be remitted. If the certificate is required by post an extra amount of Rs. 25.00 may also be remitted. (Rs. 35/- for outstation candidates)
- In case the document is not collected by the applicant within three months from the date of depositing the fees, it will be cancelled and the candidate will have to apply afresh in case he needs the same.
- The certificate will ordinarily be issued after two weeks (excluding holidays) from the date of receipt of the application from and the fee, provided the application form is found complete in all respects.
- All certificates for Delhi Region will be delivered on the production of receipt issued by the Board between 3 to 5 PM only (excluding holidays). The fee from candidates of Delhi Region for 2003 and onwards examinations can be deposited between 9.15 AM to 1.15 PM on every working day at Syndicate Bank, PS 1-2, Institutional Area, Patparganj, Delhi-110092
- Migration certificate is issued only to those candidates who have passed an examination of the Board or to those who have been placed in compartment in order to enable them to seek admission for a further course of study. The failed candidates should not apply for migration certificate and Provisional Certificate. Please also mention previous year’s Roll No. if passed in second chance compartment examination for Provisional Certificate
- The students of Chennai Region who have passed examination in 1991 or later should apply to Chennai Regional office only for obtaining duplicate documents.
Regional Offices Obtaining Various Certificates Duplicates from CBSE
Delhi, Foreign Schools
|Regional Office |
Central board of Secondary Education, Plot No. 1630 A, “J” Block, 16th Main RoadAnna Nagar West, Chennai-600040.
|Tamil Nadu,Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Goa, Puducherry,|
Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Daman and Diu
|Tel. 91-44-26162214 /26162213|
Central Board of Secondary Education, Shilpgram Road, Near Sankardev Kalakshetra, Panjabari, Guwahati-781 037
|Assam, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Sikkim,|
Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram.
Central Board of Secondary Education, Todarmal Marg, Ajmer-305 030
|Rajasthan,Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Tel:91-145-2627451/2627139|
Central Board of Secondary Education, Sector- 5 , Panchkula – 134109 (Haryana)
|Haryana,U.T.of Chandigarh, Punjab, J&K, Himachal|
Central Board of Secondary Education, 35 B, Civil Station, M.G. Marg ,
Civil Lines, Allahabad-211 015
|Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal||Tel:91-532-2407970-72|
Central Board of Secondary Education, Ambica Complex, Behind SBI Colony, Near Brahmasthan, Sheekhpura, Bailley Road, Patna-800 001.
|Bihar, Jharkhand||Tele Fax:91-612-2332248|
Central Board of Secondary Education, 6th Floor, Alok Bharti Building, Shaheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar
|West Bengal, Orissa, Chhattisgarh|
New Regional Office opened
Create Tests with your Name & LogoTry it Now (Free)