CBSE, NCERT, JEE Main, NEET-UG, NDA, Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, Exemplars, Revision Notes, Free Videos, MCQ Tests & more.Install Now
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 English When I Set Out For Lyonnesse book solutions are available in PDF format for free download. These ncert book chapter wise questions and answers are very helpful for CBSE exam. CBSE recommends NCERT books and most of the questions in CBSE exam are asked from NCERT text books. Class 9 English chapter wise NCERT solution for English part 1 and English part 2 for all the chapters can be downloaded from our website and myCBSEguide mobile app for free
NCERT solutions for Class 8 English When I Set Out For Lyonnesse Download as PDF
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 English Chapter wise Solutions
- Chapter-1 The Best Christmas Present in the World
- Chapter-2 The Tsunami
- Chapter-3 Glimpses of the Past
- Chapter-4 Bepin Choudahry’s Lapse of Memory
- Chapter-5 The Summit Within
- Chapter-6 This is Jody’s Fawn
- Chapter-7 A Visit to Cambridge
- Chapter-8 A Short Monsoon Diary
- Chapter-9 The Great Stone Face-I
- Chapter-10 The Great Stone Face- II
- Chapter-11 The Ant and the Cricket ( Poem)
- Chapter-12 Geography Lesson (Poem)
- Chapter-13 Macavity – The Mystery Cat (Poem)
- Chapter-14 The Last Bargain (Poem)
- Chapter-15 The School Boy (Poem)
- Chapter-16 The Duck and the Kangaroo (Poem)
- Chapter-17 When I Set Out For Lyonnesse (Poem)
- Chapter-18 On the Grasshopper and Cricket (Poem)
It So Happened
- Chapter-1 How the camel got his hump
- Chapter- 2 Children at work
- Chapter-3 The selfish giant
- Chapter-4 The treasure within
- Chapter-5 Princess September
- Chapter-6 The fight
- Chapter-7 The open window
- Chapter-8 Jalebis
- Chapter-9 The comet
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 English When I Set Out For Lyonnesse
Class –VIII English
When I Set Out For Lyonnesse
Page No: 110
1: In the first stanza, find words that show
(i) that it was very cold.
(ii) that it was late evening.
(iii) that the traveller was alone.
Ans: (i) Rime
2:(i) Something happened at Lyonnesse. It was
(ii) Pick out two lines from stanza 2 to justify your Ans.
Ans: (i) (c) unforeseeable.
(ii) ‘No prophet durst declare;
Nor did the wisest wizard guess’
3:(i) Read the line (stanza 3) that implies the following.
‘Everyone noticed something, and they made guesses, but didn’t speak a word’.
(ii) Now read the line that refers to what they noticed,
Ans: (i) ‘All marked with mute surmise’
(ii) ‘My radiance rare and fathomless’
NCERT solutions for Class 8 English
NCERT Solutions Class 8 English PDF (Download) Free from myCBSEguide app and myCBSEguide website. Ncert solution class 8 English includes text book solutions from Class 8 English Book . NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 8 English have total 26 chapters. 8 English NCERT Solutions in PDF for free Download on our website. Ncert English class 8 solutions PDF and English ncert class 8 PDF solutions with latest modifications and as per the latest CBSE syllabus are only available in myCBSEguide.
CBSE app for Students
To download NCERT Solutions for class 8 Social Science, Computer Science, Home Science,Hindi ,English, Maths Science do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.