NCERT Solutions for class 12 English Core Vistas Evans Tries an O Level Class 12 English Core Class book solutions are available in PDF format for free download. These ncert book chapter wise questions and answers are very helpful for CBSE board exam. CBSE recommends NCERT books and most of the questions in CBSE exam are asked from NCERT text books. Class 12 English Core chapter wise NCERT solution for English Core part 1 and English Core part 2 for all the chapters can be downloaded from our website and myCBSEguide mobile app for free.
Download NCERT solutions for Vistas Evans Tries an O Level as PDF.
NCERT Class 12 English Core Chapter wise Solutions
Flamingo – Prose
- 1: The Last Lesson (Alphonse Daudet)
- 2: Lost Spring (Anees Jung)
- 3: Deep Water (William Douglas)
- 4: The Rattrap (Selma Lagerlof)
- 5: Indigo (Louis Fischer)
- 6: Going Places (A. R. Barton)
Flamingo – Poetry
- 1: My Mother at Sixty – Six (Kamala Das)
- 2: An Elementary School Classroom in a Slum (Stephen Spender)
- 3: Keeping Quiet (Pablo Neruda)
- 4: A Thing of Beauty (John Keats)
- 5: Aunt Jennifer’s Tigers (Adrienne Rich)
Vistas – Supplementary Reader
- 1: The Third Level (Jack Finney)
- 2. The Tiger King (Kalki)
- 3. Journey to the end of the Earth (Tishani Doshi)
- 4. The Enemy Pearl (S. Buck)
- 5. Should Wizard hit Mommy (John Updike)
- 6. On the face of It (Susan Hill)
- 7. Evans Tries an O-level (Colin Dexter)
NCERT Solutions for class 12 English Core Vistas Evans Tries an O Level
Page No: 70 Read and Find Out
1. What kind of a person was Evans?
2. What were the precautions taken for the smooth conduct of the examination?
1. Will the exam now go as scheduled?
1. Did the Governor and his staff finally heave a sigh of relief?
1. Will the injured McLeery be able to help the prison officers track Evans?
1. Will the clues left behind on the question paper, put Evans back in prison again?
1. Where did Evans go?
1. Reflecting on the story, what did you feel about Evans’ having the last laugh?
2. When Stephens comes back to the cell he jumps to a conclusion and the whole machinery blindly goes by his assumption without even checking the identity of the injured ‘McLeery’. Does this show how hasty conjectures can prevent one from seeing the obvious? How is the criminal able to predict such negligence?
3. What could the Governor have done to securely bring back Evans to the prison when he caught him at the Golden Lion? Does that final act of foolishness really prove that “he was just another good-for-a-giggle, gullible governor, that was all”?
4. While we condemn the crime, we are sympathetic to the criminal. Is this the reason why prison staff often develops a soft corner for those in custody?
5. Do you agree that between crime and punishment it is mainly a battle of wits?
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 English Core
NCERT Solutions Class 12 English Core PDF (Download) Free from myCBSEguide app and myCBSEguide website. Ncert solution class 12 English Core includes text book solutions from both part 1 and part 2. NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 12 English Core have total 22 chapters. 12 English Core NCERT Solutions in PDF for free Download on our website. Ncert English Core class 12 solutions PDF and English Core ncert class 12 PDF solutions with latest modifications and as per the latest CBSE syllabus are only available in myCBSEguide
CBSE app for Class 12
To download NCERT Solutions for class 12 Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Create question paper PDF and online tests with your own name & logo in minutes.Create Now
Question Bank, Mock Tests, Exam Papers, NCERT Solutions, Sample Papers, NotesInstall Now