NCERT Solutions for class 12 English Core Flamingo a Roadside Stand Class 12 English Core Class book solutions are available in PDF format for free download. These ncert book chapter wise questions and answers are very helpful for CBSE board exam. CBSE recommends NCERT books and most of the questions in CBSE exam are asked from NCERT text books. Class 12 English Core chapter wise NCERT solution for English Core part 1 and English Core part 2 for all the chapters can be downloaded from our website and myCBSEguide mobile app for free.
Download NCERT solutions for Flamingo a Roadside Stand as PDF.
NCERT Class 12 English Core Chapter wise Solutions
Flamingo – Prose
- 1: The Last Lesson (Alphonse Daudet)
- 2: Lost Spring (Anees Jung)
- 3: Deep Water (William Douglas)
- 4: The Rattrap (Selma Lagerlof)
- 5: Indigo (Louis Fischer)
- 6: Going Places (A. R. Barton)
Flamingo – Poetry
- 1: My Mother at Sixty – Six (Kamala Das)
- 2: An Elementary School Classroom in a Slum (Stephen Spender)
- 3: Keeping Quiet (Pablo Neruda)
- 4: A Thing of Beauty (John Keats)
- 5: Aunt Jennifer’s Tigers (Adrienne Rich)
Vistas – Supplementary Reader
- 1: The Third Level (Jack Finney)
- 2. The Tiger King (Kalki)
- 3. Journey to the end of the Earth (Tishani Doshi)
- 4. The Enemy Pearl (S. Buck)
- 5. Should Wizard hit Mommy (John Updike)
- 6. On the face of It (Susan Hill)
- 7. Evans Tries an O-level (Colin Dexter)
NCERT Solutions for class 12 English Core Flamingo a Roadside Stand
Before you Read
Have you ever stopped at a roadside stand? What have you observed there?
Answer: The poet believes that when we encounter a beautiful thing, even for a small moment, the pleasure remains with us forever. It leaves a lasting impression that inspires us to live life with hope and optimism.
1. The city folk who drove through the countryside hardly paid any heed to the roadside stand or to the people who ran it. If at all they did, it was to complain. Which lines bring this out? What was their complaint about?
2. What was the plea of the folk who had put up the roadside stand?
3. The government and other social service agencies appear to help the poor rural people, but actually do them no good. Pick out the words and phrases that the poet uses to show their double standards.
4. What is the ‘childish longing’ that the poet refers to? Why is it ‘vain’?
5. Which lines tell us about the insufferable pain that the poet feels at the thought of the plight of the rural poor?
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 English Core
NCERT Solutions Class 12 English Core PDF (Download) Free from myCBSEguide app and myCBSEguide website. Ncert solution class 12 English Core includes text book solutions from both part 1 and part 2. NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 12 English Core have total 22 chapters. 12 English Core NCERT Solutions in PDF for free Download on our website. Ncert English Core class 12 solutions PDF and English Core ncert class 12 PDF solutions with latest modifications and as per the latest CBSE syllabus are only available in myCBSEguide
CBSE app for Class 12
To download NCERT Solutions for class 12 Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Create question paper PDF and online tests with your own name & logo in minutes.Create Now
Question Bank, Mock Tests, Exam Papers, NCERT Solutions, Sample Papers, NotesInstall Now