NCERT Solutions for class 11 English Core Hornbill The Adventure Class 11 English Core Class book solutions are available in PDF format for free download. These ncert book chapter wise questions and answers are very helpful for CBSE board exam. CBSE recommends NCERT books and most of the questions in CBSE exam are asked from NCERT text books. Class 11 English Core chapter wise NCERT solution for English Core part 1 and English Core part 2 for all the chapters can be downloaded from our website and myCBSEguide mobile app for free.
Download NCERT solutions for Hornbill The Adventure as PDF.
NCERT Class 11 English Core Chapter-wise Solutions
English core Part I (Hornbill)
- 1 : The Portrait Of A Lady Summary
- 2 : A Photograph Summary
- 3 : We’re Not Afraid To Die…If We Can All Be Together Summary
- 4 : Discovering Tut: The Saga Continues Summary
- 5 : The Voice Of The Rain Summary
- 6 : The Ailing Planet: The Green Movement’s Role Summary
- 7 : The Browning Version Summary
- 8 : Childhood Summary
- 9 : Father To Son Summary
English core Part II (Snapshot)
- 1- The Summer of the Beautiful White Horse
- 2- The Address
- 3- Ranga’s Marriage
- 4- Albert Einstein at School
- 5- Mother’s Day
- 6- The Ghat of the only World
- 7- Birth
- 8- The Tale of Melon City
NCERT Solutions for class 11 English Core Hornbill The Adventure
1. Notice these expressions in the text.
Infer their meaning from the context.
i) blow-by-blow account
ii) de facto
iii) morale booster
v) relegated to
vi) doctored accounts
vii) political acumen
viii) gave vent to
Page No: 69 Understanding the Text
I.Tick the statements that are true.
1. The story is an account of real events.
2. The story hinges on a particular historical event.
3. Rajendra Deshpande was a historian.
4. The places mentioned in the story are all imaginary.
5. The story tries to relate history to science.
II. Briefly explain the following statements from the text.
1.“You neither travelled to the past nor the future. You were in the present experiencing a different world.”
2. “You have passed through a fantastic experience: or more correctly, a catastrophic experience.”
3. Gangadharpant could not help comparing the country he knew with what he was witnessing around him.
4. “The lack of determinism in quantum theory!”
5. “You need some interaction to cause a transition.”
Talking about the Text
1. Discuss the following statements in groups of two pairs, each pair in a group taking opposite points of view.
(i) A single event may change the course of the history of a nation.
(ii) Reality is what is directly experienced through the senses.
(iii) The methods of inquiry of history, science and philosophy are similar.
2. (ii) Why do you think Professor Gaitonde decided never to preside over meetings again?
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Core
NCERT Solutions Class 11 English Core PDF (Download) Free from myCBSEguide app and myCBSEguide website. Ncert solution class 11 English Core includes text book solutions from both part 1 and part 2. NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 11 English Core have total 21 chapters. 11 English Core NCERT Solutions in PDF for free Download on our website. Ncert English Core class 11 solutions PDF and English Core ncert class 11 PDF solutions with latest modifications and as per the latest CBSE syllabus are only available in myCBSEguide
CBSE app for Class 11
To download NCERT Solutions for class 11 Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Create question paper PDF and online tests with your own name & logo in minutes.Create Now
Question Bank, Mock Tests, Exam Papers, NCERT Solutions, Sample Papers, NotesInstall Now