CBSE, NCERT, JEE Main, NEET-UG, NDA, Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, Exemplars, Revision Notes, Free Videos, MCQ Tests & more.Install Now
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 EVS Left Right book solutions are available in PDF format for free download. These ncert book chapter wise questions and answers are very helpful for CBSE exam. CBSE recommends NCERT books and most of the questions in CBSE exam are asked from NCERT text books. Class 3 EVS chapter wise NCERT solution for Science Book all the chapters can be downloaded from our website and myCBSEguide mobile app for free.
NCERT solutions for Class 3 EVS Download as PDF
NCERT Class 3 EVS Chapter wise Solutions
- Chapter 1: Poonams Day out
- Chapter 2: The plant fairy
- Chapter 3: Water O Water
- Chapter 4: Our First School
- Chapter 5: Chhotus House
- Chapter 6: Foods we eat
- Chapter 7: Saying without speaking
- Chapter 8: Flying High
- Chapter 9: Its Raining
- Chapter 10: What is cooking
- Chapter 11: From here to there
- Chapter 12: Work we do
- Chapter 13: Sharing our feelings
- Chapter 14: The Story of food
- Chapter 15: Making Pots
- Chapter 16: Games we play
- Chapter 17: Here comes a letter
- Chapter 18: A House like this
- Chapter 19: Our Friends Animals
- Chapter 20: Drop by Drop
- Chapter 21: Families can be Different
- Chapter 22: Left Right
- Chapter 23: A Beautiful Cloth
- Chapter 24: Web of Life
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 EVS Left Right
CHAPTER -22 Class 3 EVS Left Right
1. This is a picture with Ruchira in the centre. In this picture, draw-
· A book behind Ruchira.
· An animal on Ruchira’s right.
· A chair on Ruchira’s left.
· A tree in front of ruchira.
2. Guide Ruchira from home to school?
Find the school in the picture. Also find the way from Ruchira’s home to her school. Now, with a coloured pencil trace the way from Ruchira’s home to her school.
3. Which places will Ruchira find on her way from home to school? Write their names.
Ans. House, Handpump, Tree, Well, Bus stop, Post office, Hospital, Shop and Park.
4. Which of these places will she find on her right and which places on her left?
On her left
On her right
5. How many times will Ruchira have to take a turn on her way from home to school?
Ans. Six times.
6. Can you tell why these symbols are used?
Ans. These symbols are used to recognize a particular place ‘+’ sign shows that there is a hospital.
7. Which other signs can you see in your neighbourhood? Draw them write what they indicate.
Cross road ahead.
Men at work
8. A list of symbols used in the map is given. Look carefully and write:
(a) How many houses are there in the map?
(b) How many shops are there in the map?
(c) How many trees are there in the map?
(d) How many pumps are there in the map?
(e) Is the school closer to the post office or to the hospital?
(f) What is near the bus stop?
(g) Without the list of symbols could you have read the map.
NCERT solutions for Class 3 EVS Chapter 22 Left Right
NCERT Solutions Class 3 EVS Left Right PDF (Download) Free from myCBSEguide app and myCBSEguide website. Ncert solution class 3 EVS includes text book solutions for CBSE Class 3 EVS have total 24 chapters. 3 EVS NCERT Solutions in PDF for free Download on our website. Ncert EVS class 3 solutions PDF Science ncert class 3 PDF solutions with latest modifications and as per the latest CBSE syllabus are only available in myCBSEguide.
NCERT Solutions for Science Class 3rd to 12th
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology
- NCERT solutions for class 11 Physics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry
- NCERT solutions for class 11 Biology
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science
- NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science
- NCERT solutions for Class 8 Science
- NCERT solutions for Class 7 Science
- NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science
- NCERT Solutions for Class 5 EVS
- NCERT Solutions for Class 4 EVS
- NCERT Solutions for Class 3 EVS
CBSE app for Class 3
To download NCERT Solutions for class 3 EVS, Hindi ,English, Maths do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.