NCERT Solutions for Class 3 EVS Games we play book solutions are available in PDF format for free download. These ncert book chapter wise questions and answers are very helpful for CBSE exam. CBSE recommends NCERT books and most of the questions in CBSE exam are asked from NCERT text books. Class 3 EVS chapter wise NCERT solution for Science Book all the chapters can be downloaded from our website and myCBSEguide mobile app for free.
NCERT solutions for Class 3 EVS Download as PDF
NCERT Class 3 EVS Chapter wise Solutions
- Chapter 1: Poonams Day out
- Chapter 2: The plant fairy
- Chapter 3: Water O Water
- Chapter 4: Our First School
- Chapter 5: Chhotus House
- Chapter 6: Foods we eat
- Chapter 7: Saying without speaking
- Chapter 8: Flying High
- Chapter 9: Its Raining
- Chapter 10: What is cooking
- Chapter 11: From here to there
- Chapter 12: Work we do
- Chapter 13: Sharing our feelings
- Chapter 14: The Story of food
- Chapter 15: Making Pots
- Chapter 16: Games we play
- Chapter 17: Here comes a letter
- Chapter 18: A House like this
- Chapter 19: Our Friends Animals
- Chapter 20: Drop by Drop
- Chapter 21: Families can be Different
- Chapter 22: Left Right
- Chapter 23: A Beautiful Cloth
- Chapter 24: Web of Life
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 EVS Games we play
CHAPTER -16 Class 3 EVS Games we play
1. Write the names of all the games mentioned in the lesson in the table below. Make a in front of those games played indoors. Against the outdoor games make a . Don’t forget to write the number of players needed for the game. If some other things are also needed to play the game, then write their names as well.
Name of the games mentioned in the lesson
Number of players
Stapoo and chalk
Hide and Seek
5 small stones
Gilli and Danda
Chess board, chess keys
Carrom board, keys
Ludo board, Ludo button
2. Do you play some games with your family members? Which games and with whom?
Name of the game
3. How many games do you know which we play with a ball? Write their names.
Ans. Cricket, Hockey, Table tennis, Lawn tennis, Football.
4. Have you heard of Sania Mirza? She also plays a ball game. Find out which one and write’s its name.
Ans. Yes, Sania Mirza plays lawn tennis.
5. Which game do you most like the most?
6. Find out from the elders in your family or in the neighbourhood: Which games did they play when they were children?
Ans. When the elders in my family were children they used to play – Gilli-danda, Ludo, Football, Hide and Seek etc.
7. Match the riddles with the pictures. Write the name of the game in the given space.
Ans. If you land on a snake, do not frown. In this game you go up and down Snake and Ladder.
It has no wings but it can fly, High high up in the sky Kite.
Fours and sixes if you can get. A century is sure I can bet Cricket.
Small and coloured are these glass balls, to win the game you have to aim with them all
On the board are squares black and white. There’s the king, the queen and the knight Chess.
King, queen, ace and jack fifty-two of them make a pack Cards.
8. Besides playing, what else do you do?
Ans. Reading, go to School, Watching TV, help mother in work, Dancing and Writing.
NCERT solutions for Class 3 EVS Chapter 16 Games we play
NCERT Solutions Class 3 EVS Games we play PDF (Download) Free from myCBSEguide app and myCBSEguide website. Ncert solution class 3 EVS includes text book solutions for CBSE Class 3 EVS have total 24 chapters. 3 EVS NCERT Solutions in PDF for free Download on our website. Ncert EVS class 3 solutions PDF Science ncert class 3 PDF solutions with latest modifications and as per the latest CBSE syllabus are only available in myCBSEguide.
NCERT Solutions for Science Class 3rd to 12th
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology
- NCERT solutions for class 11 Physics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry
- NCERT solutions for class 11 Biology
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science
- NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science
- NCERT solutions for Class 8 Science
- NCERT solutions for Class 7 Science
- NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science
- NCERT Solutions for Class 5 EVS
- NCERT Solutions for Class 4 EVS
- NCERT Solutions for Class 3 EVS
CBSE app for Class 3
To download NCERT Solutions for class 3 EVS, Hindi ,English, Maths do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Create question paper PDF and online tests with your own name & logo in minutes.Create Now
Question Bank, Mock Tests, Exam Papers, NCERT Solutions, Sample Papers, NotesInstall Now
2 thoughts on “NCERT Solutions for Class 3 EVS Games we play”
Thank you so much for solution
Good answers at all