CBSE, NCERT, JEE Main, NEET-UG, NDA, Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, Exemplars, Revision Notes, Free Videos, MCQ Tests & more.Install Now
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 EVS Drop by Drop book solutions are available in PDF format for free download. These ncert book chapter wise questions and answers are very helpful for CBSE exam. CBSE recommends NCERT books and most of the questions in CBSE exam are asked from NCERT text books. Class 3 EVS chapter wise NCERT solution for Science Book all the chapters can be downloaded from our website and myCBSEguide mobile app for free.
NCERT solutions for Class 3 EVS Download as PDF
NCERT Class 3 EVS Chapter wise Solutions
- Chapter 1: Poonams Day out
- Chapter 2: The plant fairy
- Chapter 3: Water O Water
- Chapter 4: Our First School
- Chapter 5: Chhotus House
- Chapter 6: Foods we eat
- Chapter 7: Saying without speaking
- Chapter 8: Flying High
- Chapter 9: Its Raining
- Chapter 10: What is cooking
- Chapter 11: From here to there
- Chapter 12: Work we do
- Chapter 13: Sharing our feelings
- Chapter 14: The Story of food
- Chapter 15: Making Pots
- Chapter 16: Games we play
- Chapter 17: Here comes a letter
- Chapter 18: A House like this
- Chapter 19: Our Friends Animals
- Chapter 20: Drop by Drop
- Chapter 21: Families can be Different
- Chapter 22: Left Right
- Chapter 23: A Beautiful Cloth
- Chapter 24: Web of Life
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 EVS Drop by Drop
CHAPTER -20 Class 3 EVS Drop by Drop
1. From where do the people in Madho’s village fetch water from drinking?
Ans. From tanks.
2. Who fetches water in Madho’s house?
Ans. Madho’s father.
3. Water collected in the tank is mostly used for drinking. Why?
Ans. As this water is covered.
4. Is rain water collected in your house as well? If yes, how?
5. Can there by any other method of collecting water?
Ans. Discuss in the class.
Sonal is determined to take water from the tap. Whenever she gets a chance she fills her bucket even if it is just drop by drop. Let us find out how many drops will fill a bowl or a mug.
6. Do activities as shown in the picture and write answer in the boxes.
7. Have you seen how we got so much water drop by drop! Just think if a tap leaks even drop by drop, how much water would be wasted! These pictures show you something similar. Can you think of some other ways of saving water. Write your suggestions below.
Ans. (i) Don’t leave tap open.
(ii) Do not bath in running tap.
(iii) Recycle water if possible.
(iv) Check any leakage immediately.
(v) Do not spoil water.
(vi) Avoid wastage of water.
8. Can we use the water that has been used for one purpose for something else?
Ans. Yes, we can use the water once used. For example, water after bathing can we used to bathe the animals.
NCERT solutions for Class 3 EVS Chapter 20 Drop by Drop
NCERT Solutions Class 3 EVS Drop by Drop PDF (Download) Free from myCBSEguide app and myCBSEguide website. Ncert solution class 3 EVS includes text book solutions for CBSE Class 3 EVS have total 24 chapters. 3 EVS NCERT Solutions in PDF for free Download on our website. Ncert EVS class 3 solutions PDF Science ncert class 3 PDF solutions with latest modifications and as per the latest CBSE syllabus are only available in myCBSEguide.
NCERT Solutions for Science Class 3rd to 12th
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology
- NCERT solutions for class 11 Physics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry
- NCERT solutions for class 11 Biology
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science
- NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science
- NCERT solutions for Class 8 Science
- NCERT solutions for Class 7 Science
- NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science
- NCERT Solutions for Class 5 EVS
- NCERT Solutions for Class 4 EVS
- NCERT Solutions for Class 3 EVS
CBSE app for Class 3
To download NCERT Solutions for class 3 EVS, Hindi ,English, Maths do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Create question papers online with solution using our databank of 5,00,000+ questions and download as PDF with your own name & logo in minutes.Create Now