Download the app to get CBSE Sample Papers 2023-24, NCERT Solutions (Revised), Most Important Questions, Previous Year Question Bank, Mock Tests, and Detailed Notes.Install Now
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 EVS Families can be Different book solutions are available in PDF format for free download. These ncert book chapter wise questions and answers are very helpful for CBSE exam. CBSE recommends NCERT books and most of the questions in CBSE exam are asked from NCERT text books. Class 3 EVS chapter wise NCERT solution for Science Book all the chapters can be downloaded from our website and myCBSEguide mobile app for free.
NCERT solutions for Class 3 EVS Download as PDF
NCERT Class 3 EVS Chapter wise Solutions
- Chapter 1: Poonams Day out
- Chapter 2: The plant fairy
- Chapter 3: Water O Water
- Chapter 4: Our First School
- Chapter 5: Chhotus House
- Chapter 6: Foods we eat
- Chapter 7: Saying without speaking
- Chapter 8: Flying High
- Chapter 9: Its Raining
- Chapter 10: What is cooking
- Chapter 11: From here to there
- Chapter 12: Work we do
- Chapter 13: Sharing our feelings
- Chapter 14: The Story of food
- Chapter 15: Making Pots
- Chapter 16: Games we play
- Chapter 17: Here comes a letter
- Chapter 18: A House like this
- Chapter 19: Our Friends Animals
- Chapter 20: Drop by Drop
- Chapter 21: Families can be Different
- Chapter 22: Left Right
- Chapter 23: A Beautiful Cloth
- Chapter 24: Web of Life
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 EVS Families can be Different
CHAPTER -21 Class 3 EVS Families can be Different
1. How did you feel when you could join a group of required member? Why?
Ans. If feels good because we become member of that group.
2. How did you feel if you could not join any group. Why?
Ans. If feels bad as now we are alone.
3. Do you like to be with people.
4. With whom do you like to be more?
Ans. We like to be with our mother-father, brother-sister and friends.
5. How would you feel if you always had to be alone?
Ans. We would feel bad.
6. How are these people related to each other?
Ans. They are parents and siblings.
7. Who all are there in Sitamma’s family?
Ans. Grandmother, Grandfather, Younger Chacha, Bua, Father, Mother, Gitamma, Tauji, Tauji’s three children, Elder Chachi, Chachi.
8. How is the relationship between the different people in the family?
Ans. Tauji, father, younger chacha and elder chacha are four brothers. They have one sister – Bua. All of them are the children of grandfather and grandmother. Gitamma and Sitamma are two sister. Tauji is father’s elder brother, elder chacha is younger to father and elder to younger chacha.
9. In the last one year what are the changes that happened in the family?
Ans. Last year: (i) Taiji died. (ii) Elder Chacha was married.
10. Who takes care of Tara? How?
Ans. Tara’s nana take care of her. He gives her to eat, helps her in doing school’s homework and plays with her.
11. What are the things the family members do together?
Ans. During vacations, they go to far off places and enjoy.
12. Who all are there in this family?
Ans. Sara, Habib and Habib’s abbu are there in the family.
13. Abbu enjoys watching television with the others. Why?
Ans. Abbu enjoys watching television with the other. He enjoys discussion as well.
14. How do the family members enjoy?
Ans. On holidays, the neighbour’s children came to their house and create a lot of noise.
15. How to Totaram’s family members keep contact with each other?
Ans. Once in a year, Totaram goes to his village. He also writes long letters to his mother.
16. Which members of Totaram’s family live in the city and which live in the village? Why?
Ans. Totaram’s family, uncle and cousin brother live in city. Totaram’s father and uncle work there while Totaram and his cousin brother study there. Totaram’s mother, dada, dadi, chachi and younger brothers and sisters lives in the village.
17. How does Krishna take care of his sister?
Ans. Krishna leaves Kaveri at school and goes to college. He returning from college, he feeds Kaveri and himself.
18. What activities are done together in the family?
Ans. Father, Krishna and Kaveri get ready and move together. In the evening, all three cook food and eat together.
Class 3 EVS Families can be Different
19. What are the things that happen in a family?
Ans. (i) Everyone watches TV.
(ii) Everyone cares for each other.
(iii) Everyone eats together with others.
(iv) Everybody enjoys with each other.
NCERT solutions for Class 3 EVS Chapter 21 Families can be Different
NCERT Solutions Class 3 EVS Families can be Different PDF (Download) Free from myCBSEguide app and myCBSEguide website. Ncert solution class 3 EVS includes text book solutions for CBSE Class 3 EVS have total 24 chapters. 3 EVS NCERT Solutions in PDF for free Download on our website. Ncert EVS class 3 solutions PDF Science ncert class 3 PDF solutions with latest modifications and as per the latest CBSE syllabus are only available in myCBSEguide.
NCERT Solutions for Science Class 3rd to 12th
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology
- NCERT solutions for class 11 Physics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry
- NCERT solutions for class 11 Biology
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science
- NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science
- NCERT solutions for Class 8 Science
- NCERT solutions for Class 7 Science
- NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science
- NCERT Solutions for Class 5 EVS
- NCERT Solutions for Class 4 EVS
- NCERT Solutions for Class 3 EVS
CBSE app for Class 3
To download NCERT Solutions for class 3 EVS, Hindi ,English, Maths do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Create question paper PDF and online tests with your own name & logo in minutes.Create Now
Question Bank, Mock Tests, Exam Papers, NCERT Solutions, Sample Papers, NotesInstall Now