Download the app to get CBSE Sample Papers 2023-24, NCERT Solutions (Revised), Most Important Questions, Previous Year Question Bank, Mock Tests, and Detailed Notes.Install Now
CBSE circular dated July 5, 2021, clearly states that CBSE will conduct Term-1 Exam in MCQ format and if schools do not open, it may be in ONLINE MODE only. Even Term-2 Exam may also be conducted as MCQ in ONLINE MODE.
The third wave of COVID-19 is expected in September-October and most of the state governments are not ready to open schools until all students get vaccinated which is expected to complete by next year only.
Complete Online Exam Conducting Solution
Now it’s time to opt for a professional solution to create and conduct online exams smoothly. Google forms type temporary solutions will not work for the whole year when everything is going to be completely online.
Examin8 – How it works
It’s the 100% optimized exam conducting solution for CBSE Schools developed by myCBSEguide that has been a brand name among CBSE stakeholders since 2007.
You can Try it FREE at https://mycbseguide.com/examin8/
Here are the steps:
- Teachers will create online tests using our databank of 300,000+ questions. It takes 2-3 minutes only.
- Students will attempt the Exam on Examin8 App that comes with your school’s Name and Logo.
- Secure: We will create Login ID and passwords for each student of your school and add them into section-wise batches. No other students can access the tests.
- Reports: The teacher can assign the same test with all students of a class including all sections and get separate section-wise reports. You can also get individual student response sheets and save/print them.
- Cheat-proof: You can shuffle questions and options. So, each student will get the same set of questions and options but in a different order. So, they won’t be able to cheat others.
- Free Mobile App: Your students will attempts tests on Examin8 App. That comes with School’s Name and Logo and gives professional look. It is 100% free and students have to pay nothing. Even they need not to share any personal details there.
- Dedicated Account Manager: We will provide you a dedicated account manager who will manage everything for you.
Free Training Sessions for Teachers
Yes. We will also provide a training session to your teachers over Zoom or Google Meet. We will help them creating the papers, saving results and adding students to the mobile app.
Here is a video example (https://youtu.be/VlejC6ldDWU) on how to use the Test Generator and conduct exams online in minutes. The user interface is very easy and teachers can use it without any training. More than 100,000 teachers have created papers using this application to date and many of them are our regular customers now.
Although our packages start from Rs.300/- per month yet for schools, we recommend choose any one of the following packages:
- PRO Package: 200 Papers, 6000 student attempts, 1 year validity at Rs.6000 + GST (18%)
- SUPER Package: 500 Papers, 15000 student attempts, 1 year validity at Rs.15000 + GST (18%)
*If one student attempts 5 online tests we count them as 5 student attempts.
myCBSEguide is an EdTech startup founded by Mr. Basant Pandey and his brother Vinod Pandey in the year 2007. Mr. Pandey has 15+ years of teaching experience in various CBSE schools. After completing Master in Computer Applications, he started his career as a full-time teacher in Kendriya Vidhyalaya Sangathan. Worked there for few years and then started myCBSEguide in 2007. Today, the website is one of the most popular sites among CBSE teachers and students.
Let’s do it professionally. Contact us at [email protected]. We will set up everything for your school and support your teachers and students during the whole assessment process.
Create question paper PDF and online tests with your own name & logo in minutes.Create Now
Question Bank, Mock Tests, Exam Papers, NCERT Solutions, Sample Papers, NotesInstall Now