CBSE, NCERT, JEE Main, NEET-UG, NDA, Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, Exemplars, Revision Notes, Free Videos, MCQ Tests & more.Install Now
The complete examination schedule is as below:
|Saturday, 16th July, 2016||10:30 AM to 01:30 PM||Social Science|
|Monday, 18th July, 2016||10:30 AM to 01:30 PM||URDU COURSE-A|
|Tuesday, 19th July, 2016||10:30 AM to 01:30 PM||ENGLISH COMMUNICATIVE|
ENGLISH LANGUAGE & LITERATURE
|Wednesday, 20th July, 2016|
|10:30 AM to 01:30 PM||SCIENCE-THEORY|
|Thursday, 21st July, 2016||10:30 AM to 01:30 PM||HINDI COURSE-A|
|Friday, 22nd July, 2016||10:30 AM to 01:30 PM||MATHEMATICS|
MUSIC HINDUSTANI (VOCAL)
|Saturday, 23rd July, 2016||10:30 AM to 01:30 PM||PUNJABI|
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (C)
INTRODUCTION TO TOURISM (C)
- The Answer Books would be distributed to the candidates between 10.00 – 10.15 A.M. during which the candidates would write their particulars on the Answer Book and the same shall be checked and signed by the Asstt. Supdt.(s). The Question Paper will be distributed at 10.15 A.M. From 10.15 – 10.30 A.M. (15 Minutes Extra) the students would read the Question Paper and plan proper strategy to write the answers. At 10.30 A.M. the students will start writing the answers.
- The duration of time of each paper has been indicated in the date – sheet. However, the duration of time for each subject/paper as given on the question paper be followed meticulously.
- Centre for Practical examination in respect of Subjects offered by Private candidates shall be at the centre of their Theory examination, unless otherwise notified. For date and time of practical examination Privates candidates should contact the Principal of the school, where they appear for the theory examination on or before the day of theory examination.
- The Practical examination will be conducted by the teacher of the school concerned. No external examiner will be appointed by the Board. The date and time so fixed, be intimated to the candidates concerned well in advance in writing.
- Practical examination in respect of candidates failing in Practical is to be completed within a week after the theory examination is over.
- In Commerce, the candidates have the option to offer either Elements of Business or Elements of Book-Keeping and Accountancy OR E-Type Writing-English OR E-Type Writing-Hindi.
- The result of the examination is likely to be declared by 3rd week of August 2016. No enquiries about the actual date of declaration of the result will be attended.
Create question papers online with solution using our databank of 5,00,000+ questions and download as PDF with your own name & logo in minutes.Create Now