Download the app to get CBSE Sample Papers 2023-24, NCERT Solutions (Revised), Most Important Questions, Previous Year Question Bank, Mock Tests, and Detailed Notes.Install Now
ENTREPRENEURSHIP (Code No. 066)
Development of school curriculum is a dynamic process responsive to the society and reflecting the needs and aspiration of its learners. Fast changing society deserves changes in educational curriculum particularly to establish relevance to emerging socio-economic environment; to ensure equity of opportunity and participation and finally promoting concern for excellence. In this context the course on entrepreneurship aims at instilling and stimulating human urge for excellence by realizing individual potential for generating and putting to use the inputs, relevant to social prosperity and thereby ensure decent means of living for every individual.
- Acquiring Entrepreneurial Spirit and be Enterprising in all walks of life.
- Familiarization with various uses of human resource for earning decent means of living.
- Understanding the concept and process of entrepreneurship – its contribution and role in the growth and development of individual and the nation.
- Acquiring entrepreneurial quality, competency and motivation
- Learning the process and skills of creation and management of entrepreneurial venture.
Create question paper PDF and online tests with your own name & logo in minutes.Create Now
Question Bank, Mock Tests, Exam Papers, NCERT Solutions, Sample Papers, NotesInstall Now