Trusted by 70 Lakh StudentsInstall App
Sample paper of Multimedia and Webtech Class 12 – in PDF
CBSE Sample Papers Class 12 Multimedia and Webtech 2019 The new marking scheme and blueprint for class 12 have been released by CBSE. We are providing Multimedia and Webtech sample papers for class 12 CBSE board exams. Sample Papers are available for free download in myCBSEguide app and website in PDF format. CBSE Sample Papers Class 12 Multimedia and Webtech With Solutions of 10+2 Multimedia and Webtech are made available by CBSE board exams are over. CBSE marking scheme and blue print is provided along with the Sample Papers. This helps students find answer the most frequently asked question, How to prepare for CBSE board exams. CBSE Sample Papers of class 12 Multimedia and Webtech for 2018 Download the app today to get the latest and up-to-date study material. CBSE sample paper for class 12 Multimedia and Webtech with questions and answers (solution).
Class 12 Multimedia and Webtech Sample paper 2019
CBSE Sample Papers Class 12 Multimedia and Webtech 2019
CBSE Sample Papers Class 12 Multimedia and Webtech myCBSEguide provides CBSE class 12 Board Sample Papers of Multimedia and Webtech for the year 2018, 2019,2020 with solutions in PDF format for free download. The CBSE Sample Papers for all – NCERT books and based on CBSE latest syllabus must be downloaded and practiced by students. Class 12 Multimedia and Webtech New Sample Papers follow the blueprint of that year only. Student must check the latest syllabus and marking scheme. Sample paper for class 12 Multimedia and Webtech and other subjects are available for download as PDF in-app too. myCBSEguide provides sample paper with solutions for the year 2018, 2019, 2020.
Sample Papers Class 12 Multimedia and Webtech 2018-19
Time : 3 hours
Maximum Marks: 70
General Instructions :
- All questions are compulsory.
- Answer the questions after carefully reading the text
- Shreya wants to work on database management software. Suggest her any two examples of common database management system.
- What is field in a database? Give an example.
- Define and identify the primary key in the following table:
- Shweta wants to delete the records where the “FirstName” is “Rahul” in the „Emp‟ Table. She has entered the following SQL statement. An error is being displayed. Rewrite the correct statement.
DELETE „Rahul‟ FirstName FROM Emp;
- Differentiate between JPEG and GIF image.
- Explain the term “Publishing a Flash Movie”? Name the extension of the file created when a Flash movie is published using a Macintosh projector.
- Mention any one use of Multimedia in healthcare.
- Answer the following question based on Macromedia Flash:
- What is Frame rate?
- Differentiate between Motion Tweening and Shape Tweening.
- Name any two movie file formats.
- Define layer. Write one advantage of using layers in Flash.
- Observe the figure given below and do as directed:
- The object on the left-hand side shows the position and size of the image for frame. The colour of the object is blue.
- The object on the right-hand side shows the position and size of the image for frame 20. The colour of the object is green.
- The circle on frame 1 moves and transforms into an ellipse on frame 20.
Write the procedure and property settings for animating the above scenario.
- Write the HTML command to create a button in a form with the caption “Click Me”
- Identify the errors in the following HTML code. Also, write the correct code.
- Write the HTML code to generate a Web Page in the format given below:
Consider the following while writing the HTML code:
- Title of the page should be “Handmade Cards”.
- Background colour should be “Pink”.
- Text style of the main heading should be “Arial Bold” and color should be red.
- Image used is “cards.jpg”.
- Table in the center of the webpage and should have a 3-pixel thick border of color green and the spacing between cell content and border is 10 pixels.
- Use the concept of nested lists for creating the specified lists.
- The bottom image (link.jpg) and the text “Personalize The Card” are links to another page “person.html”.
- Answer the following questions based on PHP:
- Write any two features of PHP.
- Write the output of the given code:
for($a=1; $a<=8; $a +=2)
$sum = $sum + $a;
- What is a constant? Declare a constant MAX and assign the value 10.
- Give output of the following statements:
- echo 10/5+2*4%8;
- echo strtolower(“PRODUCT ACTIVATED”);
- echo date(“M-d-Y”, mktime(0,0,0,8,42,2017));
- Rewrite the following code using switch case
echo “DISCOUNT ON TV”;
echo “DISCOUNT ON MOBILE PHONE”;
echo “DISCOUNT ON CAMERAS”;
echo “NO DISCOUNT”;
- What is PHP global variable $_REQUEST?
- Following is the code to count total number of characters from a text file.
Fill in the blanks so that this code can work:
$file = _______(“data.txt”, “r”);
$ch = 0;
$ch = ________________________;
echo “Number of characters:”, $ch;
- Rewrite the following code after removing errors with each correction
- Name the built-in functions to be used in the following situations:
- To remove backslash from a string.
- To return number of days in a month for specified year
- What is a cookie? Write the PHP code to set a cookie named “car” and value “BMW”. The cookie should expire after two days. Also Display the value stored in $_COOKIE
- Write the code using do while loop without effecting the output:
document.write(“the final prod is” & prod);
- Explain Conditional operator with the help of an example.
- Analyse the given program segment and determine how many times the loop will be executed. What will be the value of A after loop is terminated?
var A, B;
A = 5;
B = 10;
A = A – 1;
B = B – 2;
The total amount payable will be calculated based on the following rate list:
- Rs. 1.00 per call for the 1st 100 calls
- Rs. 1.20 per call for the next 100 calls
- Rs. 1.50 per call for the next 50 calls
- Rs. 2.00 per call for more than 250 calls
- Write the code using do while loop without effecting the output:
- Answer the following questions based on Communication and network concepts:
- How firewall protect our network?
- Write one advantage of Bus Topology of network. Also, illustrate how 4 computers can be connected with each other using bus topology of network.
- Explain the following terms:
- Write two advantages of using open source software over proprietary software.
- What is the significance of UNICODE?
- The Cyber Skill Development Organisation has set up its new Branch at Nagaland for its offices and web-based activities. It has 4 Wings of buildings as shown in the diagram
Center to center distance between various blocks
Wing X to Wing Z 30m Wing Z to Wing Y 50m Wing Y to Wing X 125m Wing Y to Wing U 60m Wing X to Wing U 155m Wing Z to Wing U 110m
Number of computers
Wing X 40 Wing Z 120 Wing Y 30 Wing U 10
- Suggest a most suitable cable layout of connections between the Wings and topology.
- Suggest the most suitable place (i.e. Wing) to house the server of this organization with a suitable reason with justification.
- Suggest the placement of the following devices with justification: o Repeater o Hub/Switch
- The organization is planning to link its head office situated in Delhi with offices at Nagaland. Suggest an economic way to connect it; company is ready to compromise on the speed of connectivity. Justify your answer.
These are questions only. To view and download complete question paper with solution install myCBSEguide App from google play store or login to our student dashboard.
CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12
- English Core
- Business Studies
- Computer Science
- Informatics Practices
- Hindi Core
- Hindi Elective
- Political Science
- Home Science
- Physical Education
- Other Subjects
To download sample paper for class 12 Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Create Tests with your Name & LogoTry it Now (Free)