Complete Guide for CBSE Students
NCERT Solutions, NCERT Exemplars, Revison Notes, Free Videos, CBSE Papers, MCQ Tests & more.Download Now
CBSE Question Paper 2017 class 12 Physical Education conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi in the month of March 2017. CBSE previous year question papers with solution are available in myCBSEguide mobile app and cbse guide website. The Best CBSE App for students and teachers is myCBSEguide which provides complete study material and practice papers to CBSE schools in India and abroad.
CBSE Question Paper 2017 class 12 Physical Education
Class 12 Physical Education list of chapters
- Planning in Sports
- Adventure Sports and Leadership Training
- Sports and Nutrition
- Children and Sports
- Women and Sports
- Test and Measurement in Sports
- Physiology and Sports
- Sports Medicine
- Biomechanics and Sports
- Psychology and Sports
- Training in Sports
CBSE Question Paper 2017 class 12 Physical Education
- The Question paper consists of 26 questions.
- All questions are compulsory.
- Answer to 1 to 11 questions carrying 1 mark should be in approximately 10-20 words.
- Answer to 12 to 19 questions carrying 3 marks should be in approximately 30-50 words.
- Answer to 20 to 26 questions carrying 5 marks should be in approximately 75-100 words.
1. Fixtures are the schedule, fixed for the matches. What is a Bye?
2. What are renewable resources?
3. Fats are derived from two sources. Name them.
4. What is Lordosis? Explain
5. Define Motor Development.
6. What is Menopause?
7. What motor quality does a senior citizen lack, who finds difficulty in tying the shoelaces while sitting on a chair?
8. What is hypertrophy of muscles?
9. What is contusion?
10. Define Friction and name its types.
11. What does the word “Coping strategies” mean, when talking about sports psychology?
12. Write three differences between Intramurals and Extramurals.
13. The river rafting belt of River Ganga in Uttarakhand near Rishikesh is a popular venue among adventure-lovers and thousands of National and International tourists visit every year. It helps a lot in generating revenue and developing state’s economy.
But, use of the river for recreational purposes is impacting the river environment negatively.
An important social survey conducted recently found water pollution, loss of vegetation, cultural degradation and displacement of wildlife, resulting directly due to rafting and camping activities.
Despite there being rules and regulations to maintain the holy river and its surroundings, violation of these norms is regularly happening, due to which there is great threat to the ecology and the river environment.
Answer the following questions.
(1) What are the threats posed to the River Ganga due to commercial river rafting and camping?
(2) What values do you learn from the above passage?
(3) What measures will you suggest to improve this environment?
14. What is Osteoporosis? Explain factors, those lead to Osteoporosis in women.
15. Write a detail note on Harvard Step Test.
16. What is projectile? Explain any three factors that affect a projectile trajectory.
17. What are the different dimensions of personality? Write in brief about any two.
18. What is Fartlek training? Write in brief.
19. What is Endurance? Explain its types.
20. What do you mean by ‘Healthy-Weight’? Explain the methods to control ‘Healthy Body Weight to lead healthful-living’.
21. What are the causes of ‘Flat-Foot’ and ‘Knock-Knees? Suggest physical Activities as corrective measures for these deformities.
22. Exercises have numerous physiological and physical benefits on children. Explain in detail.
23. What do you mean by ‘Oxygen-Intake’ and ‘Oxygen-Uptake’? Explain the effects of exercise on Respiratory system.
24. What are the causes of ‘Sports-Injuries’? How Sports-Injuries can be prevented? Explain briefly.
25. What is the difference between Running and Walking? Explain mechanical Analysis of ‘Running’.
26. What is ‘Kraus-Weber-Test’? Explain the administration of Kraus-Weber test in detail.
These are questions only. To view and download complete question paper with solution install myCBSEguide App from google play store or log in to our student dashboard.
Last Year Question Paper Class 12 Physical Education 2017
Download class 12 Physical Education question paper with solution from best CBSE App the myCBSEguide. CBSE class 12 Physical Education question paper 2018 in PDF format with solution will help you to understand the latest question paper pattern and marking scheme of the CBSE board examination. You will get to know the difficulty level of the question paper.
Previous Year Question Paper for class 12 in PDF
CBSE question papers 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 and so on for all the subjects are available under this download link. Practicing real question paper certainly helps students to get confidence and improve performance in weak areas.
- Business Studies
- Political Science
- Physical Education
- Computer Science
- Informatics Practices
- English Core
- Hindi Core
- Hindi Elective
- Other Subjects
To download CBSE Question Paper class 12 Accountancy, Chemistry, Physics, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies, and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Create Papers with your Name & LogoTry it Now (Free)