Complete Guide for CBSE Students
NCERT Solutions, NCERT Exemplars, Revison Notes, Free Videos, CBSE Papers, MCQ Tests & more.Download Now
CBSE Question Paper 2016 Class 12 Home Science conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi in the month of March 2016. CBSE previous year question papers with the solution are available in myCBSEguide mobile app and website. The Best CBSE App for students and teachers is myCBSEguide which provides complete study material and practice papers to CBSE schools in India and abroad.
CBSE Question Paper 2016 class 12 Home Science
CBSE Question Paper 2016 class 12 Home Science
Time allowed : 3 hours
Maximum marks: 70
General Instructions :
(i) All questions are compulsory.
(ii) There are total 25 questions.
(iii) Question Nos. 1-6 are of 1 mark, to be answered in one or two lines.
(iv) Question Nos. 7-13 are of 2 marks, to be answered in 10-20 words.
(v) Question Nos. 14 & 15 are of 3 marks, to be answered in 20-30 words.
(vi) Question Nos. 16-21 are of 4 marks, to be answered in 40 words.
(vii) Question Nos. 22-25 are of 5 marks, to be answered in 50-60 words.
(viii) Support your answer with suitable examples wherever required.
1. Convince pregnant women to include foods rich in zinc with two reasons in their daily meals.
2. Give two examples of direct real income.
3. List two reasons for buying electrical items only from a reputed shop.
4. What can be the two possible reasons for the higher cost of a dress in comparison of similar other dresses?
5. In what two ways have the villagers benefitted from MGNREGA?
6. Name two occupations you can choose after you are trained in the area of food and Nutrition
7. Twenty-five-year-old Seema is a teacher who has recently got married. Give her four suggestions to cope with her new responsibilities at home.
8. Your grandfather has come to stay with you for six months. Suggest four activities for him which can fulfill his recreational needs.
9. Mrs. Verma often gets into trouble with her neighbors because of her anger for which she is repentant later on. Suggest to her four ways by which she can control her anger.
10. What four points should be kept in mind while planning the meal for nine months old infant?
11. Make a cook aware of four most important rules of personal hygiene while cooking food.
12. While buying Bengal gram, which standard mark should you check on its label? In the absence of this mark, state the adulterant which may be found in it and can be recognized with its shape. Mention two health hazards of consuming such an adulterated food item.
13. A family has been served kidney beans and rice along with Dahi Bhallaa for lunch. Suggest four changes in it to meet four nutritional needs of a lactating mother.
14. Namita is an adolescent girl who tries to vomit every time after eating her meals. What do you think is the reasons for this7lfsheoontinues like this, what could be its two possible health hazards? Suggest ways to come out of this condition? Also, mention the role of the family in dealing with the problem
15. For purifying her drinking water, Geeta has to buy either reverse osmosis filter or an ordinary electric filter. Help her take a decision by giving her all the necessary information she would require about these filters.
16. Mention four distinct characteristics of a sixteen-year-old girl. What is the impact of mass media on their identity?
17. Mrs. and Mr. Jain live with their fourteen-year-old son in a remote area. Discuss how information would influence the selection of food items for their daily meals. Also, present why and what additional information you would require if you want to plan the balanced meal for the family.
18. On the basis of which two clinical symptoms does a doctor diagnose that a person is suffering from hypertension? Suggest four dietary changes one can make in the family meals to suit his specific need. Recommend two precautions one can follow to make meals suitable for such a condition.
19. Your mother is finding it difficult to manage the monthly household expenditure within the monthly allowance she is given. She also knows that this allowance cannot be increased for some time to come. In your opinion, what can be an alternative solution to this problem? Give at least eight suggestions.
20. Illustrate the symbol of purity of wool to Radhika. Elaborate fully what she should do in case this symbol is fake? What other steps should she adopt to prevent such incidents in the future?
21. Clever use of line, shape, color, and emphasis can help make a fat woman with heavy arms appear slimmer. Explain and validate this with the help of diagrams.
22. Compare any five features of Monthly ln come Scheme (MIS) and National Saving Certificate (NSC)
23. Describe five malpractices each of shopkeepers and manufacturers which the consumers often face
24. Mahima plays basketball. Elaborate four important features she checks while selecting the fabric for her sports dress? Also, state six instructions she should give to the tailor for satisfactory workmanship for this dress?
25. List two main ingredients which are used for making a detergent. Write in detail about how they help to remove dirt from clothes. Comment on cleaning quality of the soap/detergent you are using to wash your do the sat home. In your opinion, what is the reason for your satisfaction/dissatisfaction?
These are questions only. To view and download complete question paper with solution install myCBSEguide App from google play store or log in to our student dashboard.
Last Year Question Paper Class 12 Home Science 2016
Download class 12 Home Science question paper with the solution from best CBSE App the myCBSEguide. CBSE class 12 Home Science question paper 2016 in PDF format with the solution will help you to understand the latest question paper pattern and marking scheme of the CBSE board examination. You will get to know the difficulty level of the question paper.
Previous Year Question Paper for class 12 in PDF
CBSE question papers 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 and so on for all the subjects are available under this download link. Practicing real question paper certainly helps students to get confidence and improve performance in weak areas.
- Business Studies
- Physical Education
- Computer Science
- Informatics Practices
- English Core
- Hindi Core
- Hindi Elective
- Other Subjects
To download CBSE Question Paper class 12 Accountancy, Chemistry, Physics, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies, and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Create Papers with your Name & LogoTry it Now (Free)