Complete Guide for CBSE Students
NCERT Solutions, NCERT Exemplars, Revison Notes, Free Videos, CBSE Papers, MCQ Tests & more.Download Now
CBSE Question Paper 2008 class 12 Business Studies conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi in the month of March 2008. CBSE previous year question papers with solution are available in myCBSEguide mobile app and cbse guide website. The Best CBSE App for students and teachers is myCBSEguide which provides complete study material and practice papers to cbse schools in India and abroad.
CBSE Question Paper 2008 class 12 Business Studies
Class 12 Business Studies list of chapters
Business Studies Part – I
- Nature and Significance of Management
- Principles of Management
- Management and Business Environment
Business Studies Part – II
- Business Finance
- Financial markets
- Consumer Protection
- Entreprenuership Development
CBSE Question Paper 2008 class 12 Business Studies
- Answers to questions 1 to 10 carrying 1 marks mark may be from one word to one sentence
- Answers to questions 11 to 15 carrying 3 marks may be from 50-75 words.
- Answers to questions 16 to 20 carrying 4 marks may be from 50-75 words.
- Answers to questions 21 to 25 carrying 5 marks may be about 150 words.
- Answers to questions 26 to 30 carrying 6 marks may be about 200 words
- Attempt all parts of question together.
1. Name the process of designing and maintaining an environment in which individuals working together in groups efficiently accomplish selected aims.
2. Mohit filed a case against ‘Domestic Coolings Ltd.’ in the ‘District Forum; but he was not satisfied with the orders of the District Forum. Where can he appeal further against the decisions of District Forum?
3. Ahmed wants to buy an iron. As an aware customer how can he be sure about the quality of iron?
4. Name the concept which increases the return on equity shares with a change in the capital structure of a company.
5. A company wants to establish a new unit in which a machinery of worth Rs.10 lakhs is
involved. Identify the type of decision involved in financial management.
6. Which function of management ensures that actual activities confirm to planned activities?
7. Name the function of management which co-ordinates the physical, financial and human resources and establishes productive relations among them for achievement of specific goals.
8. ‘The management principle can be applied to all types of activities.’ Which characteristic of management is highlighted by this statement?
9. ‘The principles f management are different from those of pure sciences.’ State any one
10. What is the main objective of ‘Time study’?
11. Nature of money market can be well explained with the help of its features. State any three such feature of money market.
12. Explain how ‘planning is futuristic’?
13. What is meant by ‘informal organization’? List any two limitations of informal organisation.
14. ‘Leadership is an essential element of directing.’ State any three reasons why it is essential?
15. Explain any three functions of ‘packaging.’
16. What is required to tackle the uncertainty in respect of availability and timings of funds? Name the concept involved and explain any three points of its impotence.
17. Explain ‘method’ and ‘rule’ as types of plain.
18. Explain the following as ways and means of consumer protection:
(i) Consumer awareness
19. State any four reasons why training is needed for employees.
20. ‘Directing is not required at all in management of an organization.’ Do you agree. Give two reasons in support of your answer.
21. Some products have certain unique features. They attract a significant groups of buyers. Identify the kind of product and list its features.
22. Distinguish between ‘Capital Market’ and ‘Money Market’ on the following bases:
(ii) Instruments traded
(iii) Duration of securities traded
(iv) Expected return
23. Raman is working as ‘Plant Superintendent’ in Tifco Ltd. Name the managerial level at which he is working? State any four functions he will perform as ‘Plant Superintendent’ in this company.
24. Explain the following principles of management:
(a) Scalar chain
(b) Science not Rule of Thumb
25. Maslow’s need-hierarchy is considered fundamental to understanding of motivation. Explain the role of need-hierarchy in motivation.
26. Explain four important element of marketing mix.
(i) Gathering and analysing market information;
(ii) Market Planning;
(iii)Product designing and development;
(iv)Customer support services.
27. Explain any four factors which affect the working capital requirements of a business.
Explain any four factors which affect the capital structure of a company.
28. What is meant by ‘functional structure’ of organization? Explain any two advantages and any two limitations of this structure.
What is meant by ‘decentralizations’? Explain any four points which highlight the importance of decentralization in an organization.
29. ‘Filling vacancies from within the organisation has some advantages as well as limitations.’ Explain any three such advantages and any three limitations.
Which function of management helps in obtaining right people and putting them on the right jobs? Explain any five points of impotence of this function.
30. What is meant by ‘Budgetary Control’? State its four advantages.
‘Controlling is an indispensable function of management’. Do you agree? Give four reasons in support of your answer.
These are questions only. To view and download complete question paper with solution install myCBSEguide App from google play store or login to our student dashboard.
Last Year Question Paper Class 12 Business Studies 2008
Download class 12 Business Studies question paper with solution from best CBSE App the myCBSEguide. CBSE class 12 Business Studies question paper 2008 in PDF format with solution will help you to understand the latest question paper pattern and marking scheme of the CBSE board examination. You will get to know the difficulty level of the question paper.
Previous Year Question Paper for class 12 in PDF
CBSE question papers 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 and so on for all the subjects are available under this download link. Practicing real question paper certainly helps students to get confidence and improve performance in weak areas.
- Business Studies
- Political Science
- Physical Education
- Computer Science
- Informatics Practices
- English Core
- Hindi Core
- Hindi Elective
- Other Subjects
To download CBSE Question Paper class 12 Business Studies, Chemistry, Physics, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Biology and Home Science; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Create Papers with your Name & LogoTry it Now (Free)