CBSE, NCERT, JEE Main, NEET-UG, NDA, Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, Exemplars, Revision Notes, Free Videos, MCQ Tests & more.Install Now
The Central Board of Secondary Education notifies the following scholarship schemes on the basis of examinations conducted by the Board in the year 2010:
1. CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child For + 2 studies.
2. CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Professional Studies (AIPMT).
3. CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Professional Studies (AIEEE).
4. CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Under Graduate Studies for Single Girl Child.
5. Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship For College And University Students 2010.
The details, eligibility conditions of each scheme are given in Board’s website www.cbse.nic.in which may be referred to.
Eligible students may apply by 31st December 2010.
The Scholars of all the schemes who have been granted scholarship by the Board during the previous years may also apply for renewal of scholarships.
The last date for receipt of all the applications is 31st December 2010.