CBSE has issued datesheet for class 10 and class 12 compartment / improvement datesheet. The exams will be conducted in Third week of July 2017 and result will be out by third week of August 2017. In class 10 student can write more than one exam but in class 12 students are restricted to one subject only as exam will be conducted on single day.
CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION SECONDARY SCHOOL (IMPROVEMENT OF PERFORMANCE) EXAMINATION 2017
CBSE Compartment datesheet 2017 class-10
Monday, 17th, July, 2017
087 SOCIAL SCIENCE
Tuesday, 18th, July, 2017
064 HOME SCIENCE
Wednesday, 19th, July, 2017
101 ENGLISH COMMUNICATIVE
184 ENGLISH LANGUAGE & LITERATURE
Thursday, 20th,July, 2017
090 SCIENCE W/0 PRACTICAL
Friday, 21st,July, 2017
002 HINDI COURSE-A
085 HINDI COURSE-B
Saturday, 22nd, July, 2017
031 CARNATIC MUSIC (VOCAL)
034 MUSIC HINDUSTANI(VOCAL)
Monday, 24th, July, 2017
003 URDU COURSE – A
303 URDU COURSE – B
406 INTRODUCTION TO TOURISM (O)
462 INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY(C)
466INTRODUCTION TO TOURISM(C)
- The Answer Books would be distributed to the candidates between 10.00 – 10.15 A.M during which the candidates would write their particulars on the Answer Book and the same shall be checked and signed by the Asstt. Supdt.(S) . The Question paper will be distributed at 10.15 – 10.30 A.M. (15 Minutes Extra ) the students would read the Question paper and plan proper strategy to write the answers. At 10.30 A.M. the students will start writing the answer.
- The duration of time of each paper bas been indicated in the date – sheet. However, the duration of time for each subject/paper as given on the question paper be followed meticulously.
- Centre for Practical examination in respect of Subjects offered by Private candidates shall be at the centre of their Theory examination, unless otherwise, notified. For date and time of practical examination Privates candidates should contact the Principal of the school, where they appear for the theory examination on or before the day of theory examination.
- The practical examination will be conducted by the teacher of the school concerned. No external examiner will be appointed by the Board. The date and time so fixed, be intimated to the candidates concerned well in advance in writing.
- Practical examination in respect of candidates failing in Practical is to be completed within a week after the theory examination is over.
- In Commerce, the candidates have the option to offer either Elements of Bussiness OR Elements of Book-keeping and Accountancy OR E-Type Writing-English OR E-TypeWriting- Hindi.
- The result of the examination is likely to be declared by 3rd week of August 2017. No enquires about the actual date of declaration of the result will be attended to.
Senior School Certificate (Compartmental ) Examination,2017
CBSE Compartment datesheet 2017 Class-12
Monday, 17th july,2017: All Subjects (any one)
- The Answer Books would be distributed to the candidates between 10.00- 10.15 A.M. during which the candidates would write their particulars on the Answer book and the same shall be checked and signed by the Asstt. Supdt. (s); the Question paper will be distributed at 10.15 A.M. from 10.15-10.30 A.M. (15 Minutes Extra ) the students would read the question paper and plan proper strategy to write the answer. At 10.30 A.M. the students will start writing the answers.
- In addition to theory Examination given above, there will also be practical examination in respect of those candidates who have failed in practical in a subject involving practical.
- Candidates appearing for the compartmental examination in a subject involving practical work are required to appear in theory only in case they have passed in practical.
- The practical examination will be held, unless otherwise notified, at the centre of theory examination within three days after the theory examination is over.
- The duration of practical examination in Physical Education and Music will be at the discretion of the examiner.
- The result of the examination is likely to be declared in the second week of August, 2017.This is only a Probable date for declaration of result. No enquiries about the actual date of declaration of result will be attended to.