CBSE announced class 10 board exam results on May 12, 2023. Now many students are willing to get their answer sheets rechecked. Here is the whole process to apply for rechecking.
Class 10th Rechecking Process
Rechecking is a three-step process and no one can skip any step. Here are the steps:
- Verification of Marks
- Photocopy of Answer Book
- Re-evaluation of Answers
No one can apply directly for the photocopy of the answer book or re-evaluation. You have to follow all steps one by one.Apply for Rechecking
Rechecking Steps to Follow
Let’s understand the whole process
- Requests for all the processes will be accepted only Online and during the specified schedules along-with processing charges. No application after the scheduled date and time and in offline mode will be accepted.
- The processing charges can only be deposited online (Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking). Processing charges shall not be accepted through Postal OrderDDMoney order/Cheque/Cash etc.
- Incomplete/offline/without fee applications will be summarily rejected without any correspondence with the candidate.
- Only a single application for each step per candidate will be accepted in the online process. The candidate must decide in advance whether he/she has to apply for one subject or multiple subjects. Once applied, no second opportunity will be accorded.
- The board will not be responsible for any consequences due to revision of mark(s) or delay in the process, for reasons beyond control.
- A decrease even by one mark shall be affected.
- In cases where there is a change in marks (both increase or decrease), such candidates shall have to surrender the Marksheet cum Certificate which is in their possession. Thereafter, they shall be issued a new Marksheet cum Certificate.
- Processing charges are non-refundable.
Verification of Marks
- The schedule is given in Annexure-I. Processing charges are Rs.500/- per subject.
- The outcome of the verification of marks will be communicated in the same login account of the candidate from where she/he has applied for verification in the following manner:
- The outcome of the verification of marks will be uploaded to the login account of the candidate on the CBSE website. No individual communication will be sent in this regard.
- In case of a change in marks, the first communication that marks have been changed (increase/decrease in marks) will be provided/hosted.
- Thereafter, once the result is re-calculated, the actual increase or actual decrease of marks will also be provided/hosted.
- The applicants are advised to visit CBSE’s website for the status of the verification request.
- ONLY THOSE CANDIDATES WHO WILL APPLY FOR VERIFICATION OF MARKS ONLINE WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR OBTAINING A PHOTOCOPY OF THE ANSWER BOOK(S) IN THAT/THOSE SUBJECT(S).
Photocopy of Answer Book
- Only those candidates who have applied for verification of Marks Online in the manner as prescribed above will be eligible to apply for obtaining a photocopy of the evaluated answer book(s).
- Processing charges will be Rs. 500/- per subject for Class- X. The schedule is given in Annexure-I.
- Application submitted on behalf of the candidate and also the incomplete application will be summarily rejected and fees deposited shall be forfeited without any further reference.
- Applicants will be provided a scanned copy of the Answer Book in their login account after blocking all information relating to the identity of the Examiner/Evaluator/ any other official associated with the examination process etc.
- IF THE CANDIDATE DESIRES TO CHALLENGE THE MARKS AWARDED TO ANY QUESTION, THEN HE/SHE WILL HAVE TO APPLY ONLINE (AS PER THE SCHEDULE) FOR RE-EVALUATION OF MARKS.
Re-evaluation of Answers
- Only those candidates who have applied for obtaining a photocopy of the evaluated answer book shall be eligible to apply for re-evaluation or challenge the marks awarded to any question(s).
- Request for re-evaluation/challenges shall be accepted only for the theory [email protected]/- per question.
- The applicant will have to refer to the marking scheme in the subject concerned which would be available on the website alongwith the question paper. Thereafter, candidates can submit an application for revaluation in the required question(s) with reasoning.
- The status of revaluation shall be uploaded on the website followed by a formal communication from the Regional Office.
- A decrease even by one mark shall be affected.
- The result of the re-evaluation will be final and no appeal or review against the re-evaluation would be entertained.
In the case of all the above three activities, i.e. I, II, and III, the decision of the Board on the marks awarded shall be final and binding on the candidates.Apply for Rechecking
Photocopy of the Answer Book (s) under RTI-Act-2005 will be provided as per provisions of RTI Act, 2005. However, a request for verification and/or re-evaluation cannot be made under RTI Act and shall not be entertained.
|SCHEDULE FOR VERIFICATION OF MARKS, OBTAINING A PHOTOCOPY OF EVALUATED ANSWER BOOKS AND RE-EVALUATION FOR CLASS – X EXAMINATIONS, 2022- 2023|
|1||VERIFICATION OF MARKS:|
|Applying online||16 / 05 / 2023 (Tuesday) To 20 / 05 / 2023 (Saturday) upto Midnight 11: 59: 59||Rs.500/per subject|
|2||OBTAINING A PHOTOCOPY OF EVALUATED ANSWER BOOKS:|
|Applying online||31 / 05 / 2023 (Wednesday) To 01/06/2023 (Thursday ) upto Midnight 11: 59: 59||Rs.500/- per answer book|
|Applying online||05 / 06 / 2023 (Monday) To 06 / 06 / 2023 (Tuesday) upto Midnight 11:59:59||Rs. 100/per question|
Note:- Online processes can be done on holidays too.
You can download the myCBSEguide app or access https://mycbseguide.com for your exam preparation and result updates.
Create question paper PDF and online tests with your own name & logo in minutes.Create Now
Question Bank, Mock Tests, Exam Papers, NCERT Solutions, Sample Papers, NotesInstall Now
5 thoughts on “CBSE Class 10 Rechecking Process 2023 Board Exams”
Mujhe lagta hai ki mere friends ke MCQ check nahin kiye gaye hain
Mujhe lagta hai ki mere friends ke MCQ check nahin kiye gaye hain mujhe rechecking karvana hai mere paper ka
Sir exam rechecking deta ?
Sir exam rechecking deta??
I have paid for answer sheet. It’s not uploaded yet to my account. There is only 1 day left. Where to inquire?