CBSE, NCERT, JEE Main, NEET-UG, NDA, Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, Exemplars, Revision Notes, Free Videos, MCQ Tests & more.Install Now
1. The Board will offer an Aptitude Test (optional) which along with other school records and CCE would help the students, parents and teachers in deciding the choice of the subjects at Class XI.
2. The Board proposes to provide an opportunity to students to undertake the Aptitude Test twice, once at the end of Class IX and then at the end of Class X.
Admission in Class XI (Academic Session 2011–12):
1. For the purpose of admission in Class XI the CCE certificate will be relied upon.
2. It is also recommended that some amount of weightage be assigned to the co-scholastic aspects especially Life Skills and excellence in sports for allotting subjects in class XI. A multi-pronged approach for assigning subjects needs to be adopted. Aptitude test, Scholastic Performance and Co-Scholastic Achievements, all need to be given weightage.
3. Students of the same school may be given preference over the students coming from any other school for admission in Class XI.