CBSE, NCERT, JEE Main, NEET-UG, NDA, Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, Exemplars, Revision Notes, Free Videos, MCQ Tests & more.Install Now
Now CBSE student can get the Photocopy of their Evaluated answer book from CBSE (applicable for students who have opted board examination). Here is the procedure :
1. the application will be received between 31st to 38th day of the declaration of result of main examination held in March 2014 ONLINE only i.e. 20.6.2014 to 27.6.2014. The application link (website) will be provided on 20th June 2014. Keep in touch. You can like us on Facebook or subscribe our news-letter given below to get latest updates.
2. candidate applying for photocopy of the Evaluated answer book will have to upload an undertaking as per the prescribed format available on the website alongwith photocopy of the admit card.
3. application submitted on behalf of the candidate as also incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
4. Fee for obtaining photocopy of the Evaluated answer book is Rs.500/- per subject, which will also have to be remitted through e-challan, by visiting the identified bank on the NET in case applying from India. However, in case the applicant is not available in India during the above period, application be submitted online and the fee be remitted through DD in favour of Secretary, CBSE drawn at the place of respective Regional Office of the Board alongwith the confirmation page and the same be sent to the RO concerned.
5. it will be the endeavour of the Regional Office of the Board concerned to upload/send photocopy of the Evaluated answer book within 30 days from the date of receipt of the application.
6. photocopy of the Evaluated answer book would be provided after blocking all information relating to the identity of the Examiner/Evaluator/any other official associated with the examination process as also the mark(s) awarded therein
7. communication in writing from the candidate would be accepted only for unevaluated portions not later than 10 days from the date of receipt of the copy of the Evaluated answer sheet by the candidate
8. decision of the Competent Authority of the Board on the grades awarded shall be final and binding on the candidate.
9. the candidate shall have to certify that the photocopy of the Evaluated answer book shall not be given to any institution or school for display, commercial purpose or to print media by him/her or anyone on his/her behalf.
10. the photocopy of evaluated answer book shall also not be challenged by any examinee in the court of law or make any claim on this account in any forum.
11. the Board will not be responsible for any loss or damage or any inconvenience caused to the candidate, consequent upon the delay in communication for reasons beyond control
12. No request received under RTI for providing of photocopy of the Evaluated answer book will be accepted.