CBSE, NCERT, JEE Main, NEET-UG, NDA, Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, Exemplars, Revision Notes, Free Videos, MCQ Tests & more.Install Now
CBSE class 9 Mathematics Chapter 14 Statistics notes in PDF are available for free download in myCBSEguide mobile app. The best app for CBSE students now provides Statistics class 9 Notes latest chapter wise notes for quick preparation of CBSE board exams and school based annual examinations. Class 9 Mathematics notes on Chapter 14 Statistics are also available for download in CBSE Guide website.
CBSE Guide Statistics class 9 Notes
CBSE guide notes are the comprehensive notes which covers the latest syllabus of CBSE and NCERT. It includes all the topics given in NCERT class 9 Mathematics text book. Users can download CBSE guide quick revision notes from myCBSEguide mobile app and my CBSE guide website.
9 Mathematics notes Chapter 14 Statistics
Download CBSE class 9th revision notes for Chapter 14 Statistics in PDF format for free. Download revision notes for Statistics class 9 Notes and score high in exams. These are the Statistics class 9 Notes prepared by team of expert teachers. The revision notes help you revise the whole chapter in minutes. Revising notes in exam days is on of the best tips recommended by teachers during exam days.
CBSE Class 09 Mathematics
1. Collection of Data
2. Representation of Data
3. Graphical Representation of Data
4. Measures of Central Tendency
- There are two types of data (i) Primary (ii) Secondary
- We can represent the data by (i) ungrouped and grouped frequency distribution.
- Data can also be represented by (i) bar graph (ii) Histogram (iii) Frequency polygons
- Class mark of grouped data is
- Measure of central tendencies are mean, median, mode.
- If sum of all observations is denoted by and their occurrence by i.e. frequency , then mean is
- Median: Arrange the observations in ascending or descending order then if numbers of observations (n) are odd then then median is term.
If no. of observations (n) are even then median is average of and terms.
- Mode: The observation whose frequency is greatest.
- Mode = 3 median – 2 mean.
Graphical representation of data
- Bar graphs – A bar graph is a pictorial representation of the numerical data by a number of bars (rectangles) of uniform width erected horizontally or vertically with equal spacing between them. Each rectangle or bar represents only one value of the numerical data and so there are as many bars as the number of values in the numerical data, The height or length of a bar indicates on a suitable scale the corresponding value of the numerical data.
- Histogram – A histogram or frequency histogram is a representation of a frequemcy distribution in the form of rectangles with class intervals as bases and heights proportional to corresponding frequencies such that there is no gap between any two successive rectangles.
- Frequency polygon – A frequency polygon of a given frequency distribution is another method of representing frequency distribution graphically.
Statistics class 9 Notes
- CBSE Revision notes (PDF Download) Free
- CBSE Revision notes for Class 9 Mathematics PDF
- CBSE Revision notes Class 9 Mathematics – CBSE
- CBSE Revisions notes and Key Points Class 9 Mathematics
- Summary of the NCERT books all chapters in Mathematics class 9
- Short notes for CBSE class 9th Mathematics
- Key notes and chapter summary of Mathematics class 9
- Quick revision notes for CBSE board exams
CBSE Class-9 Revision Notes and Key Points
Statistics class 9 Notes. CBSE quick revision note for Class-9 Mathematics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology and other subject are very helpful to revise the whole syllabus during exam days. The revision notes covers all important formulas and concepts given in the chapter. Even if you wish to have an overview of a chapter, quick revision notes are here to do if for you. These notes will certainly save your time during stressful exam days.
- Revision Notes for class-09 Mathematics
- Revision Notes for class-09 Science
- Revision Notes for class-09 Social Science
- Revision Notes for class-09 English Communicative
To download Statistics class 9 Notes, sample paper for class 9 Mathematics, Social Science, Science, English Communicative; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
- Number Systems class 9 Notes Mathematics
- Polynomials class 9 Notes Mathematics
- Coordinate Geometry class 9 Notes Mathematics
- Linear Equations in Two Variables class 9 Notes Mathematics
- Introduction to Euclids Geometry class 9 Notes Mathematics
- Lines and Angles class 9 Notes Mathematics
- Triangles class 9 Notes Mathematics
- Quadrilaterals class 9 Notes Mathematics
- Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles class 9 Notes Mathematics
- Circles class 9 Notes Mathematics
- Constructions class 9 Notes Mathematics
- Herons Formula class 9 Notes Mathematics
- Surface Areas and Volumes class 9 Notes Mathematics
- Statistics class 9 Notes Mathematics
- Probability class 9 Notes Mathematics