CBSE, NCERT, JEE Main, NEET-UG, NDA, Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, Exemplars, Revision Notes, Free Videos, MCQ Tests & more.Install Now
CBSE class 9 Mathematics Chapter 10 Circles notes in PDF are available for free download in myCBSEguide mobile app. The best app for CBSE students now provides Circles class 9 Notes latest chapter wise notes for quick preparation of CBSE board exams and school based annual examinations. Class 9 Mathematics notes on Chapter 10 Circles are also available for download in CBSE Guide website.
CBSE Guide Circles class 9 Notes
CBSE guide notes are the comprehensive notes which covers the latest syllabus of CBSE and NCERT. It includes all the topics given in NCERT class 9 Mathematics text book. Users can download CBSE guide quick revision notes from myCBSEguide mobile app and my CBSE guide website.
9 Mathematics notes Chapter 10 Circles
Download CBSE class 9th revision notes for Chapter 10 Circles in PDF format for free. Download revision notes for Circles class 9 Notes and score high in exams. These are the Circles class 9 Notes prepared by team of expert teachers. The revision notes help you revise the whole chapter in minutes. Revising notes in exam days is on of the best tips recommended by teachers during exam days.
CBSE Class 09 Mathematics
- Circles and its Related Terms : A Review
- Angle Subtended by the chord at a Point
- Perpendicular from the centre to a Chord
- Circle through three given points.
- Equal Chords and their distances from the Centre
- Angle Subtended by an Arc of a Circle
- Cyclic Quadrilaterals
- Circle – Circle is a locus of such points which are at equidistant from a fixed point in a plane. Also, a circle is the colleciton of those points in a plane that are at a given constant distance from a given fixed-point in the plane. The fixed point is called the centre and the given distance is called the radius of the circle.
- Concentric circles – Circles having same centre and different radii area called concentric circles.
- Arc – A continuous piece of a circle is called an arc of the circle.
- Chord – A line segment joining any two points on a circle is called the chord of the circle.
- A chord passing through the centre of a circle is called the diameter of the circle.
- A diameter of a circle divides it into two equal parts which are arcs. Each of these two arcs is called a semi-circle.
- Two arcs of a circle are called congruent if they have the same degree of measure.
- If two arcs are equal,then their corresponding chords are also equal.
- The perpendicular drawn from centre to the chord of circle bisects the chord and vice-versa.
- There is one and only one circle passing through three non-collinear points.
- Equal chords of circle are equidistant from centre.
- If two circles intersect in two points, then the line through the centres is perpendicular to the common chord.
- The angle subtended by an arc at the centre of circle is twice the angle subtended at remaining part of circumference.
- Any two angles in the same segment of the circle are equal.
- Equal chords of a circle subtend equal angle at the centre.
- Out of two chords of a circle, the larger chord is nearer to the centre.
- Angle of semicircle is right angle.
- Equal chords of circle subtend equal angle at the centre of circle.
- If all the vertices of a quadrilateral lies on the circumference of circle, then quadrilateral is called cyclic.
- In a cyclic quadrilateral the sum of opposite angles is and vice-versa.
- The exterior angle of a cyclic quadrilateral is equal to the interior opposite angle.
Circles class 9 Notes
- CBSE Revision notes (PDF Download) Free
- CBSE Revision notes for Class 9 Mathematics PDF
- CBSE Revision notes Class 9 Mathematics – CBSE
- CBSE Revisions notes and Key Points Class 9 Mathematics
- Summary of the NCERT books all chapters in Mathematics class 9
- Short notes for CBSE class 9th Mathematics
- Key notes and chapter summary of Mathematics class 9
- Quick revision notes for CBSE board exams
CBSE Class-9 Revision Notes and Key Points
Circles class 9 Notes. CBSE quick revision note for Class-9 Mathematics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology and other subject are very helpful to revise the whole syllabus during exam days. The revision notes covers all important formulas and concepts given in the chapter. Even if you wish to have an overview of a chapter, quick revision notes are here to do if for you. These notes will certainly save your time during stressful exam days.
- Revision Notes for class-09 Mathematics
- Revision Notes for class-09 Science
- Revision Notes for class-09 Social Science
- Revision Notes for class-09 English Communicative
To download Circles class 9 Notes, sample paper for class 9 Mathematics, Social Science, Science, English Communicative; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
- Number Systems class 9 Notes Mathematics
- Polynomials class 9 Notes Mathematics
- Coordinate Geometry class 9 Notes Mathematics
- Linear Equations in Two Variables class 9 Notes Mathematics
- Introduction to Euclids Geometry class 9 Notes Mathematics
- Lines and Angles class 9 Notes Mathematics
- Triangles class 9 Notes Mathematics
- Quadrilaterals class 9 Notes Mathematics
- Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles class 9 Notes Mathematics
- Circles class 9 Notes Mathematics
- Constructions class 9 Notes Mathematics
- Herons Formula class 9 Notes Mathematics
- Surface Areas and Volumes class 9 Notes Mathematics
- Statistics class 9 Notes Mathematics
- Probability class 9 Notes Mathematics
Create question papers online with solution using our databank of 5,00,000+ questions and download as PDF with your own name & logo in minutes.Create Now