CBSE, NCERT, JEE Main, NEET-UG, NDA, Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, Exemplars, Revision Notes, Free Videos, MCQ Tests & more.Install Now
CBSE class 10 Mathematics Chapter 14 Statistics notes in PDF are available for free download in myCBSEguide mobile app. The best app for CBSE students now provides Statistics class 10 Notes latest chapter wise notes for quick preparation of CBSE board exams and school based annual examinations. Class 10 Mathematics notes on Chapter 14 Statistics are also available for download in CBSE Guide website.
CBSE Guide Statistics class 10 Notes
CBSE guide notes are the comprehensive notes which covers the latest syllabus of CBSE and NCERT. It includes all the topics given in NCERT class 10 Mathematics text book. Users can download CBSE guide quick revision notes from myCBSEguide mobile app and my CBSE guide website.
10 Mathematics notes Chapter 14 Statistics
Download CBSE class 10th revision notes for Chapter 14 Statistics in PDF format for free. Download revision notes for Statistics class 10 Notes and score high in exams. These are the Statistics class 10 Notes prepared by team of expert teachers. The revision notes help you revise the whole chapter in minutes. Revising notes in exam days is on of the the best tips recommended by teachers during exam days.
CBSE Class 10 Mathematics
- Mean of Grouped Data
- Mode of Grouped Data
- Median of Grouped Data
- Graphical Representation of CF
- Miscellaneous Questions
1. Mean : The mean for grouped data can be found by :
(i) The direct method =
(ii) The assumed mean method
Where a = Provisional mean
(iii) The step deviation method
2. Mode : The mode for the grouped data can be found by using the formula :
= lower limit of the modal class.
= frequency of the modal class.
= frequency of the preceding class of the modal class.
= frequency of the succeeding class of the modal class.
h = size of the class interval.
Modal class – class interval with highest frequency.
3. Median : Median of continuous series is:
(i) term (if number of terms are odd)
(ii) (if number of terms are even]
(iii) The median for the grouped data can be found by using the formula :
= lower limit of the median class.
n = number of observations.
Cf = cumulative frequency of class interval preceding the median class.
f = frequency of median class.
h = class size.
4.Empirical Formula : Mode = 3 median – 2 mean.
5.Cumulative frequency curve or an Ogive :
(i) Ogive is the graphical representation of the cumulative frequency distribution.
(ii) Less than type Ogive :
• Construct a cumulative frequency table.
• Mark the upper class limit on the x-axis.
(iii) More than type Ogive :
• Construct a frequency table.
• Mark the lower class limit on the x-axis.
(iv) To obtain the median of frequency distribution from the graph :
• Locate point of intersection of less than type Ogive and more than type Ogive :
Draw a perpendicular from this point on x-axis.
• The point at which it cuts the x-axis gives us the median.
Statistics class 10 Notes
- CBSE Revision notes (PDF Download) Free
- CBSE Revision notes for Class 10 Mathematics PDF
- CBSE Revision notes Class 10 Mathematics – CBSE
- CBSE Revisions notes and Key Points Class 10 Mathematics
- Summary of the NCERT books all chapters in Mathematics class 10
- Short notes for CBSE class 10th Mathematics
- Key notes and chapter summary of Mathematics class 10
- Quick revision notes for CBSE board exams
CBSE Class-10 Revision Notes and Key Points
Statistics class 10 Notes. CBSE quick revision note for Class-10 Mathematics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology and other subject are very helpful to revise the whole syllabus during exam days. The revision notes covers all important formulas and concepts given in the chapter. Even if you wish to have an overview of a chapter, quick revision notes are here to do if for you. These notes will certainly save your time during stressful exam days.
- Revision Notes for class-10 Mathematics
- Revision Notes for class-10 Science
- Revision Notes for class-10 Social Science
- Revision Notes for class-10 English Communicative
To download Statistics class 10 Notes, sample paper for class 10 Mathematics, Social Science, Science, English Communicative; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
- Real Numbers class 10 Notes Mathematics
- Polynomials class 10 Notes Mathematics
- Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables class 10 Notes Mathematics
- Quadratic Equations class 10 Notes Mathematics
- Arithmetic Progressions class 10 Notes Mathematics
- Triangles class 10 Notes Mathematics
- Coordinate Geometry class 10 Notes Mathematics
- Introduction to Trigonometry class 10 Notes Mathematics
- Some Applications of Trigonometry class 10 Notes Mathematics
- Circles class 10 Notes Mathematics
- Constructions class 10 Notes Mathematics
- Area Related to Circles class 10 Notes Mathematics
- Surface Areas and Volumes class 10 Notes Mathematic
- Statistics class 10 Notes Mathematics
- Probability class 10 Notes Mathematics