CBSE, NCERT, JEE Main, NEET-UG, NDA, Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, Exemplars, Revision Notes, Free Videos, MCQ Tests & more.Install Now
CBSE class 10 Mathematics Chapter 4 Quadratic Equations notes in PDF are available for free download in myCBSEguide mobile app. The best app for CBSE students now provides Quadratic Equations class 10 Notes latest chapter wise notes for quick preparation of CBSE board exams and school based annual examinations. Class 10 Mathematics notes on Chapter 4 Quadratic Equations are also available for download in CBSE Guide website.
CBSE Guide Quadratic Equations class 10 Notes
CBSE guide notes are the comprehensive notes which covers the latest syllabus of CBSE and NCERT. It includes all the topics given in NCERT class 10 Mathematics text book. Users can download CBSE guide quick revision notes from myCBSEguide mobile app and my CBSE guide website.
10 Mathematics notes Chapter 4 Quadratic Equations
Download CBSE class 10th revision notes for Chapter 4 Quadratic Equations in PDF format for free. Download revision notes for Quadratic Equations class 10 Notes and score high in exams. These are the Quadratic Equations class 10 Notes prepared by team of expert teachers. The revision notes help you revise the whole chapter in minutes. Revising notes in exam days is on of the the best tips recommended by teachers during exam days.
CBSE Class–10 Mathematics
1. Quadratic Equations
2. Solution by Factorisation
3. Solution by Completing the Square
4. Nature of Roots
1. The equation , is the standard form of a quadratic equation, where a, b and c are real numbers.
is known as Standard form or General form of a quadratic equation.
In other words, we can say that an equation of order (degree) 2 is called a quadratic equation.
2. A real number is said to be a root of the quadratic equation , . If the zeroes of quadratic polynomial and the roots of the the quadratic equation are the same.
3. If we can factorise into product of two linear factors,then the roots of the quadratic equation can be found by equating each factors to zero.
4. The roots of a quadratic equation , are given by provided that . It is called Quadratic formula.
5. A quadratic equation , has :
(a) Two distinct and real roots, if
(b) Two equal and real roots, if
(c) Two roots are not real, if
6. A quadratic equation can also be solved by the method of completing the square.
7. Discriminant of the quadratic equation , is given by .
Quadratic Equations class 10 Notes
- CBSE Revision notes (PDF Download) Free
- CBSE Revision notes for Class 10 Mathematics PDF
- CBSE Revision notes Class 10 Mathematics – CBSE
- CBSE Revisions notes and Key Points Class 10 Mathematics
- Summary of the NCERT books all chapters in Mathematics class 10
- Short notes for CBSE class 10th Mathematics
- Key notes and chapter summary of Mathematics class 10
- Quick revision notes for CBSE board exams
CBSE Class-10 Revision Notes and Key Points
Quadratic Equations class 10 Notes. CBSE quick revision note for Class-10 Mathematics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology and other subject are very helpful to revise the whole syllabus during exam days. The revision notes covers all important formulas and concepts given in the chapter. Even if you wish to have an overview of a chapter, quick revision notes are here to do if for you. These notes will certainly save your time during stressful exam days.
- Revision Notes for class-10 Mathematics
- Revision Notes for class-10 Science
- Revision Notes for class-10 Social Science
- Revision Notes for class-10 English Communicative
To download Quadratic Equations class 10 Notes, sample paper for class 10 Mathematics, Social Science, Science, English Communicative; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
- Real Numbers class 10 Notes Mathematics
- Polynomials class 10 Notes Mathematics
- Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables class 10 Notes Mathematics
- Quadratic Equations class 10 Notes Mathematics
- Arithmetic Progressions class 10 Notes Mathematics
- Triangles class 10 Notes Mathematics
- Coordinate Geometry class 10 Notes Mathematics
- Introduction to Trigonometry class 10 Notes Mathematics
- Some Applications of Trigonometry class 10 Notes Mathematics
- Circles class 10 Notes Mathematics
- Constructions class 10 Notes Mathematics
- Area Related to Circles class 10 Notes Mathematics
- Surface Areas and Volumes class 10 Notes Mathematic
- Statistics class 10 Notes Mathematics
- Probability class 10 Notes Mathematics