CBSE, NCERT, JEE Main, NEET-UG, NDA, Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, Exemplars, Revision Notes, Free Videos, MCQ Tests & more.Install Now
CBSE class 10 Mathematics Chapter 12 Area Related to Circles notes in PDF are available for free download in myCBSEguide mobile app. The best app for CBSE students now provides Area Related to Circles class 10 Notes latest chapter wise notes for quick preparation of CBSE board exams and school based annual examinations. Class 10 Mathematics notes on Chapter 12 Area Related to Circles are also available for download in CBSE Guide website.
CBSE Guide Area Related to Circles class 10 Notes
CBSE guide notes are the comprehensive notes which covers the latest syllabus of CBSE and NCERT. It includes all the topics given in NCERT class 10 Mathematics text book. Users can download CBSE guide quick revision notes from myCBSEguide mobile app and my CBSE guide website.
10 Mathematics notes Chapter 12 Area Related to Circles
Download CBSE class 10th revision notes for Chapter 12 Area Related to Circles in PDF format for free. Download revision notes for Area Related to Circles class 10 Notes and score high in exams. These are the Area Related to Circles class 10 Notes prepared by team of expert teachers. The revision notes help you revise the whole chapter in minutes. Revising notes in exam days is on of the the best tips recommended by teachers during exam days.
CBSE Class 10 Mathematics
AREAS RELATED TO CIRCLES
- Perimeter and Area of a Circle
- Areas of Sector and Segment of a Circle
- Areas of Combinations of Plane Figures
- Miscellaneous Questions
- Perimeter or Circumference of the circle = where is the radius of the circle.
Or Circumference of the circle = where is the diameter of the circle.
- Area of circle = where ‘r’ is the radius of the circle.
- Area of Semi circle =
- Area enclosed by two concentric circles
where ‘R’ and ‘r’ are radii of two concentric circles.
- The arc length ‘’ of a sector of angle in a circle of radius ‘r’ is given by
- If the arc subtends an angle , then area of the corresponding sector is
The sector which is less than the semicircular region, is called the minor sector and the sector, which is more than the semicircular region is called the major sector.
- Area of segment= Area of sector – Area of corresponding triangle
- Area of major segment = Area of circle – Area of minor segment
- Angle described by minute hand in 60 minutes = 360°. Angle described by minute hand in 1 minute
Area Related to Circles class 10 Notes
- CBSE Revision notes (PDF Download) Free
- CBSE Revision notes for Class 10 Mathematics PDF
- CBSE Revision notes Class 10 Mathematics – CBSE
- CBSE Revisions notes and Key Points Class 10 Mathematics
- Summary of the NCERT books all chapters in Mathematics class 10
- Short notes for CBSE class 10th Mathematics
- Key notes and chapter summary of Mathematics class 10
- Quick revision notes for CBSE board exams
CBSE Class-10 Revision Notes and Key Points
Area Related to Circles class 10 Notes. CBSE quick revision note for Class-10 Mathematics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology and other subject are very helpful to revise the whole syllabus during exam days. The revision notes covers all important formulas and concepts given in the chapter. Even if you wish to have an overview of a chapter, quick revision notes are here to do if for you. These notes will certainly save your time during stressful exam days.
- Revision Notes for class-10 Mathematics
- Revision Notes for class-10 Science
- Revision Notes for class-10 Social Science
- Revision Notes for class-10 English Communicative
To download Area Related to Circles class 10 Notes, sample paper for class 10 Mathematics, Social Science, Science, English Communicative; do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
- Real Numbers class 10 Notes Mathematics
- Polynomials class 10 Notes Mathematics
- Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables class 10 Notes Mathematics
- Quadratic Equations class 10 Notes Mathematics
- Arithmetic Progressions class 10 Notes Mathematics
- Triangles class 10 Notes Mathematics
- Coordinate Geometry class 10 Notes Mathematics
- Introduction to Trigonometry class 10 Notes Mathematics
- Some Applications of Trigonometry class 10 Notes Mathematics
- Circles class 10 Notes Mathematics
- Constructions class 10 Notes Mathematics
- Area Related to Circles class 10 Notes Mathematics
- Surface Areas and Volumes class 10 Notes Mathematic
- Statistics class 10 Notes Mathematics
- Probability class 10 Notes Mathematics