CBSE, NCERT, JEE Main, NEET-UG, NDA, Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, Exemplars, Revision Notes, Free Videos, MCQ Tests & more.Install Now
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Maths Where to Look from book solutions are available in PDF format for free download. These ncert book chapter wise questions and answers are very helpful for CBSE exam. CBSE recommends NCERT books and most of the questions in CBSE exam are asked from NCERT text books. Class 3 Maths Where to Look from and chapter wise NCERT solution for Maths Book all the chapters can be downloaded from our website and myCBSEguide mobile app for free.
NCERT solutions for Class 3 Mathematics Download as PDF
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Maths Where to Look from
CHAPTER -1 Class 3 Maths Where to Look from
1. Dheeraj said he had looked at the car from the terrace. Do you think his funny drawing is right?
Ans. Yes, Dheeraj’s funny drawing is right.
2. Have you looked at things from different sides? Do they look the same or different?
Ans. Yes, I have looked at things from different sides. They look different when seen from different sides.
3. Look at the pictures drawn her. How does the table look from the side? Which picture is from the top?
Ans. The table look from the side as shown in the adjoining figure. The adjoining picture is of the table as seen from the top.
4. Some pictures are drawn below. Imagine how these things will look if seen from the top.
Will they look like this?
Ans. Yes, they look like this when seen from the top.
5.(a) A cat is peeping into a classroom. Can you help her find out where the teacher is?
Ans. The teacher is sitting on the chair just opposite to the students.
(b) Here are some pictures. Find out form where your have to look to see the things this way.
Ans. To look to see the given things in the way these are shown should be looked form the place indicated under them:
(c) Draw top views of a few things and ask your friends to guess what they are.
Ans. Top view of a few things are given and what they are is also written under each of them.
6. You can also try and use the dots given below to make patterns. Two examples have been drawn here.
7. Copy these shapes on the dot gird. Note that some lines in the shapes are straight and some are not.
Ans. Copied shapes are as under:
8. Use the grid given below to draw your own designs and shapes.
Ans. My own designs and shapes are as under:
9. Complete these figures to make squares and rectangles.
10. The painter had made many such pictures in which he drew only one half of the things. Draw the other half of these pictures and find out what these things are. Try doing it with a mirror.
Ans. On completing the incomplete pictures. These will look as under:
These are butterfly, lamp (Diya), cat, star and fish.
11. Can we repeat the printer’s trick, while drawing pictures of the following?
Ans. The painter’s trick, cannot be repeated while drawing the above pictures.
12. If you ask the painter to draw things which cannot be divided into two similar mirror halves, then he cannot play the trick. Draw three more such things which do not have similar mirror halves.
Ans. Three things that cannot be divided into two similar mirror halves are as under:
13. Using a dotted line, can you divide the following pictures into two similar halves?
Ans. The pictures which can be divide into two similar halves are shown below with dotted line at the appropriate place. The figure where there is no dotterd line is shown cannot be divided into two similar halves.
14. Can you guess these letters from their halves?
Ans. The respective letters are A, C, H, U, B and K.
NCERT solutions for Class 3 Mathematics Chapter 1 Where to Look from
NCERT Solutions Class 3 Maths Where to Look from PDF (Download) Free from myCBSEguide app and myCBSEguide website. Ncert solution class 3 Maths includes text book solutions from Class 3 Maths Book . NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class Maths have total 14 chapters. 3 Maths NCERT Solutions in PDF for free Download on our website. Ncert Maths class 3 solutions PDF and Maths ncert class 3 PDF solutions with latest modifications and as per the latest CBSE syllabus are only available in myCBSEguide.
NCERT Solutions for Mathematics Class 3rd to 12th
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 4 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Mathematics
CBSE app for Students
To download NCERT Solutions for Class 3 EVS Hindi English, Maths do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.