CBSE, NCERT, JEE Main, NEET-UG, NDA, Exam Papers, Question Bank, NCERT Solutions, Exemplars, Revision Notes, Free Videos, MCQ Tests & more.Install Now
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Maths Who is Heavier book solutions are available in PDF format for free download. These ncert book chapter wise questions and answers are very helpful for CBSE exam. CBSE recommends NCERT books and most of the questions in CBSE exam are asked from NCERT text books. Class 3 Maths Who is Heavier and chapter wise NCERT solution for Maths Book all the chapters can be downloaded from our website and myCBSEguide mobile app for free.
NCERT solutions for Class 3 Mathematics Download as PDF
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Maths Who is Heavier
CHAPTER – 8 Class 3 Maths Who is Heavier
1. Are the groundnuts really more than the jaggery in weight or do they just look more?
Ans. The groundnuts are not really more than the jaggery in weight but they just look more.
2. 1 kg popcorn or 1 kg sugar?
Ans. For 1 kg popcorn, we require a bigger bag.
3. 1 kg peas or 1 kg potatoes?
Ans. For 1 kg peas a bigger is needed.
4. How many small tomatoes do you think could lift the pumpkin up?
Ans. Forty small tomatoes are enough to lift the pumpkin up.
5. How many big mangoes can balance the pumpkin?
Ans. Twenty big mangoes can balance the pumpkin.
6. How many pumpkins can balance you on the see-saw?
Ans. Ten pumpkins can balance me on the see-saw.
7. Name some of your classmates who you think weigh
(a) Almost the same as you
Ans. Mohit, Sanjeev, Suraj, Surekha, Suni.
(b) More than you
Ans. Rohit, Rajeev, Kamla, Ankit, Chandani.
(c) Less than you
Ans. Rajat, Naveen, Reena, Aditya.
8. How many books can you lift on one hand keeping your arm straight?
Ans. On lifting four books in one hand, I may keep my arm straight.
9. Now guess her weight and the answer the amount of sweets her parents distribute every Independence Day:
Amount of sweets
3 + 3 = 6 kg
1 year old
9 + 9 = 18 kg
2 years old
13 + 13 = 26 kg
3 years old
17 + 17 = 34 kg
4 years old
22 + 22 = 44 kg
5 years old
28 + 28 = 56 kg
10. Make a list of things bought at your home. Find out how much of each thing at one time. These things can be rice, oil, chilli powder, sugar, milk, onions, ginger etc.
Name of the thing
How much brought
11. Guess which of the following things weigh more than 1 kilogram? Which ones will weigh less than 1 kilogram (kg)?
Ans. Things which weigh more than 1 kg are School bag, a brick and a big pumpkin. Things which weigh less than 1 kg are Geometry box, slippers/shoes.
12. Use your balance to find which of the following is heavier.
Ans. (a) A cricket ball is heavier than a water bottle.
(b) My shoe is heavier than my pencil box.
(c) My maths book is heavier than my hindi book.
(d) My friend’s bag is heavier than that of time.
13. Make a list of
(a) Things weighing less than half kg.
Ans. Things weighing less than half kg are socks, watch, belt, spectacles, slippers, gloves.
(b) Things weighing more than half kg.
Ans. Things weighing more than half kg are fan, chair, table, cot, television.
14. Make a trip to your nearest junk dealer, vegetable shop and grocery shop. Have a look at the weights they use. Find out:
(i) Who uses the biggest weight?
Ans. A junk dealer uses the biggest weight.
(ii) Who uses the smallest weight?
Ans. The smallest weight is used in a grocery shop.
15. In which shop would you find the following types of weights? Discuss with your friends.
Ans. Such weights are used in the shop dealing with grains.
NCERT solutions for Class 3 Mathematics Chapter 8 Who is Heavier
NCERT Solutions Class 3 Maths Who is Heavier PDF (Download) Free from myCBSEguide app and myCBSEguide website. Ncert solution class 3 Maths includes text book solutions from Class 3 Maths Book . NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class Maths have total 14 chapters. 3 Maths NCERT Solutions in PDF for free Download on our website. Ncert Maths class 3 solutions PDF and Maths ncert class 3 PDF solutions with latest modifications and as per the latest CBSE syllabus are only available in myCBSEguide.
NCERT Solutions for Mathematics Class 3rd to 12th
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 4 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Mathematics
CBSE app for Students
To download NCERT Solutions for Class 3 EVS Hindi English, Maths do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.