Complete Guide for CBSE Students
NCERT Solutions, NCERT Exemplars, Revison Notes, Free Videos, CBSE Papers, MCQ Tests & more.Download Now
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Maths Times goes on book solutions are available in PDF format for free download. These ncert book chapter wise questions and answers are very helpful for CBSE exam. CBSE recommends NCERT books and most of the questions in CBSE exam are asked from NCERT text books. Class 3 Maths Times goes on and chapter wise NCERT solution for Maths Book all the chapters can be downloaded from our website and myCBSEguide mobile app for free.
NCERT solutions for Class 3 Mathematics Download as PDF
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Maths Times goes on
CHAPTER – 7 Class 3 Maths Times goes on
1. Think of some other things, some faster and some slower. Make a long list. Take seconds.
Ans. To throw a ball, to take a snap, to wear slippers, to switch on a light, to whistle, to skip a rope, to yawn, to squeeze a lemon, to slide on the swing.
To grow wheat (some seed to big plant) – To make a movie
To change from summer to winter – For the earth to rotate
For a baby to come out its mother’s stomach – For glacier to melt
To construct a house – To write a book.
2. Have you heard people playing a table or the drums? Find out a few different beats they play. Also ask what bols they say for the beats they play.
Ans. The bols are: Ta Tha Din Dha, Ta Tha Din Dha.
3. Irfan mother is twice as old as him. She is also 20 years older than him. Guess the ages of Irfan and his mother.
Ans. Irfan’s age is 20 years.
His mother’s age is 40 years.
4. How many full moons have passed since you were born?
Ans. 87 full moons have passed since you were born.
5. Look at the birth certificate of Bincy.
(a)2/5/2002 shows that Bincy was born on 2___
Ans. 2nd of May.
(b) How old will Bincy be on 2 May 2008?
Ans. 6 years.
(c) How old will she be in the year 2052?
Ans. 50 years.
(d) On what date will she be eight years old? Write in numbers.
Ans. 2 May 2010
(e) How many months old was Bincy on 2 August 2002?
Ans. 3 months.
(f) After how many months of her birth was the certificate issued?
Ans. 3 months and 3 days.
(g) What is the registration number of her certificate?
6. Let us took at the calendar for the year 2006.
(a) How many months does a year have?
(b) List the months which have 30 days?
Ans. April, June, September, November.
(c) How many days does the month of February have?
Ans. January, March, May, July, August, October, December.
(d) How many days does the month of February have?
Ans. 28 days.
(e) How many days makes a week?
Ans. 7 days.
(f) How many weeks are there in July? Is it true for all the months?
Ans. Four, Yes.
(g) In which month did you come to class III?
(h) Is there something special about these dates?
7. Fill in the blanks with the correct answer:
2005 2008 2007 2004 2009 2010
(a) Which year was it two year back?
(b) In which year were you in Class II?
(c) Which year will be the next year?
(d) Which year will come after 3 years?
8. Look at the calendar (2006) to find out the days on which these fall?
Guru Nanak Birthday
Guru Ravidas Birthday
9. Which festival comes in the beginning of the year?
10. Which festival comes at the end of the year.
11. Now look at the calendar of 2006. Also look for the present month and draw any similar square in your notebook. Does the magic work for these?
Ans. The calendar of February 2006 is as under:
Number 14 is in the centre of square.
On joining three numbers in a line we have
6 + 14 + 22 = 42
7 + 14 +21 = 42
20 + 14 + 8 =42
13 +14 + 15 = 42
Yes, the magic also works here.
14. Can you find other magic patterns in the calendar?
Ans. Let us examine the addition of horizontal lines having seven numbers
4 + 5 + 6 + 8 + 10 = 49 = 1 49
11 + 12 + 13 + 14 + 15 + 16 + 17 = 98 = 2 49
18 + 19 + 20 + 21 + 22 + 23 + 24 = 147 = 3 49
25 + 26 + 27 + 28 + 29 + 30 + 31 = 196 + 4 49
Thus, each line is a multiple of 49.
Class 3 Maths Times goes on
15. Complete the calendar for August 2006?
(a) On which day does this month end?
(b) Write the number of days in this month.
Ans. 31 days.
(c) What day is it on 13 August?
(d) What is the date on the second Saturday?
(e) Is the 21 a Sunday?
(f) What is the day on the 29 th? What will be the date on the same day next week?
Ans. Tuesday, 5 th September.
(g) How many thrusday are there in this month?
NCERT solutions for Class 3 Mathematics Chapter 7 Times goes on
NCERT Solutions Class 3 Maths Times goes on PDF (Download) Free from myCBSEguide app and myCBSEguide website. Ncert solution class 3 Maths includes text book solutions from Class 3 Maths Book . NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class Maths have total 14 chapters. 3 Maths NCERT Solutions in PDF for free Download on our website. Ncert Maths class 3 solutions PDF and Maths ncert class 3 PDF solutions with latest modifications and as per the latest CBSE syllabus are only available in myCBSEguide.
NCERT Solutions for Mathematics Class 3rd to 12th
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 4 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Mathematics
CBSE app for Students
To download NCERT Solutions for Class 3 EVS Hindi English, Maths do check myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solution, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Paper all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and myCBSEguide website.
Create Papers with your Name & LogoTry it Now (Free)